Chapter Twenty Five

I shot up from the seat with my hands behind my head, pacing back and forth. "Oh shit. Oh. Shit." I repeated.

Kakashi came to my side, trying to comfort me.

"What seems to be the problem?" Drei asked.

"Yuuki is a Jinchuuriki." Sapphira replied quietly.

"Oh really? Which one?" He leaned forward, leaning his head on his hands, genuinely curious.

"The god damn ten tails Drei!" I shouted.

He scoffed. "I had heard rumours like that. Please excuse me if I don't believe you."

"Believe it or not, she is the Host for the Ten Tails." Shikamaru replied, using a tone I had never heard from him.

"I need to leave." I said abruptly. "I'm also ordering you all not to follow me. You all go back to the village and report what has happened to Tsunade." I turned to Kakashi specifically, meeting his eye. "Am I understood?"

He just stared at me, looking hurt.

"What are you planning on doing Yuuki?" Sapphira asked.

"I'm going to see someone. And it's not my brother. Or any of the Akatsuki, so technically I'm not doing anything wrong."

"And what will that someone do?" Kakashi asked harshly.

"They will help me regain control of Juro again."

"Again?" Shikamaru said.

I nodded. "But you all need to go back. Drei, I thank you for your help, but you are not to speak of our meeting. This never happened." I stalked out the front door.

-

-

"Yuuki!"

"Get back to the village Kakashi, that's an order." I growled.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"How can I tell you will return?" He called from behind me.

I flipped around to face him. "You can't. I can't assure you that I'll come home from this Kakashi."

He rushed to me, gripping my shoulders. "Then don't go. Please."

"Kakashi, I can't not go. Don't you understand? If I don't do this, everyone I care about is gonna be in danger."

"I can't-"

"But I can." I cut him off. "Let me make this decision. Let me be selfish for once."

His head hung.

I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you. Remember that." I said my goodbye to him before letting go and disappearing.

-

-

"I swear to god Juro, if you don't shut your goddamn mouth, I will put you back in the cage." I threatened, sick and tired of his snide comments. "And don't think I won't."

He laughed. "Oh please Yuuki. If you did that, you wouldn't be able to access my power without me taking over."

"Well it would be easier to push you back, unlike now. Now you just are pushing my patience to the limit, and I'm seriously getting sick of it!"

"Deal with it woman! I'm in here because you won't let me go!"

"I won't let you go because you would kill everyone I loved and cared about within days" I snapped.

"Damn straight! An I would start with that silver haired bastard Hatake too. Then I'd move on the Uzumaki kid, then Sapphira then Itachi, then Sasuke, then everyone you've ever met. It really depends on who we run into first."

I growled. "Shut your fucking mouth Juro, before I come in there and shut it myself."

He chuckled. "Oh I'd love to see you try."

-

-

"It's been three weeks Yuuki. Do you think you can find the man? Shouldn't you just give up?" Juro taunted. "Let me go."

"Forget it. Don't forget I know what has happened to you."

Juro smashed against the cage that I had recently put him back in. "LET ME OUT!" He howled, making me wince.

"No." I bluntly stated. "And he's here by the way. It's just taken longer than I thought to find him." It wasn't easy putting him back in the cage, and was both physically and mentally exhausting.

"That man.... If you see him, I will possess you and kill him." Juro threatened.

"You're dreaming, Juubi." I scoffed.

"You haven't called me that in a while, Uchiha." He spat.

"You don't deserve the respect of me calling you by your name. And you aren't exactly acting like yourself at the moment, just in case you haven't noticed."

"You are forgetting, I am a demon. This is how I am."

"You are nothing but a mere dog to me at the moment."

"A DOG? HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"Just shut up." I pushed him to the back of my mind, much to his displeasure.

I knocked on the massive doors.

The man I wanted to see opened the doors. "Yo! It's Yuuki! Yo!"

I smirked, fist bumping him. "Hey Bee."

-

-

--

-----------

Sorry it's so short and so late, but there you go. I promise that the next chapter shall be much longer and much sooner.

-Curly <3