1

"It was a late night, and we were at a house party enjoying the night. Getting drunk doing whatever a teenager should do i got to admit house parties are a little scary after almost being killed at a house party but i will be alright. I was hanging out with Ethan and Chad we were taking shots and just doing whatever we could do to enjoy the night. Till Anika Mindy's girlfriend came and told us Tara was trying hook up with somebody i have a huge crush on Tara so i wasn't about to let that happen."

"Me and Chad made it to the stairs before Tara and some Frankie guy made it up the stairs"

Chad: Howdy Partner.

Y/n: Tara is good down here

"We say Tara walks down to us"

Tara: Its alright i want to.

"She says clearly drunk"

Frankie: See she wants to.

"Then the dude grabs Tara by the arm pulling her up the stairs Chad pulls him off her and i bash his head into the wall he punches me a couple times till me and chad start to fight him till Sam shows up and tases the guy right in the balls"

"
Tara stormed off we were outside following her"

Sam: Tara wait!

Tara: No! You embarrassed me back there

Sam: You were about to hook up with a jerk

Tara: So? If i want to that's my choice! this is my life you can't control me forever Sam!

Sam: I'm not trying to control you!

Tara: Then what? Huh?

"Sam had no words to say"

Tara: W-What are you even doing here huh? you work two shitty jobs and i know what i am doing... I'm going to finish college and live my life!

Sam: I'm just trying to protect you.

Tara: I-I know but you can't protect me for the rest of my life... you have to let me go

Sam: You almost died... last year

Tara: That was last year! This is now...

Chad: Sam is just looking out for you.

Tara: I understand. But she doesn't have to follow me everywhere i go.

Sam: Y-Yeah sorry.

"Before another word could be spoken a woman throws water on Sam calling her a freak. All because a rumor has been going around that Sam was the one that killed everybody in Woodsboro. Sam goes to attack but we all hold her back the women walks over, and we leave Sam to cool of Ethan Chad and my roommate stayed back with Sam"

Ethan: I have some tissues.

"He search's his pockets for tissues and pulls out THREE tissues and gives them to her"

"Tara was in her room settling in when Y/n came in with her meds he placed them on the desk and took a sit next to her"

Tara: You can go now pretty sure the fighting is over.

Y/n: Oh man i was hoping to get a few more hits on somebody.

Tara: T-Thanks for protecting me i would have regretted going up there.

Y/n: I will always be here to protect you

Tara: I cant tell if you're just saying that to be nice or...

"She chuckles"

Y/n: No-No i mean it. Honestly you are very special to me so i will always be there to protect you

"We make eye contact we were slowly leaning in we were getting pulled in closer and closer before the door opens and we jump away from each other"

"It was just Quinn she was just grabbing something then she left. There was music Tara was playing in the background the volume was low but i could hear it and recognized the song called; Rythem Is A dancer i turn the volume up and dance to the song making Tara laugh"

Y/n: What are you not going to join me?

"I hold my hand out"

Tara: I might fall over.

Y/n: Aw come on i can catch you.

"I smirk"

Tara: You sure?

Y/n: 100% sure.

"She grabs my hand, and we dance to the song together enjoying the rest of our night the song finished."

Tara: You should get back to your dorm its late.

Y/n: Yeah. Thanks for tonight

Tara: No. Thank you

Y/n: Well see you later?

Tara: Of course.

"She gives me a hug before i leave"

Note: I had to fucking redo this chapter for some reason it turned into a draft and deleted whatever i wrote AND ITS NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TIME I WROTE IT BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK TAKE WHAT I GIVE YOU AND EAT IT. anyways enjoy reading <3