5

"We take the subway to be near a lot of people there was a lot and when i mean a LOT i mean like a LOT LOT of people in the subway which caused us to lose each other i ended up making it with Danny Chad Sam and Tara but we were missing Ethan and Mindy which Chad texted them they got onto another train. We were already isolated, intense and having anxiety to make it worse a lot of people on the train were wearing masks... ghost mask... I stayed by Tara to make sure she was okay"

Tara: H-How many more stops?

Chad: Ten...

"I sigh"

Tara: Great...

Y/n: Hey don't worry. There is a lot of people on this train we are together we got this.

"She gives a half smile knowing my words sort of comforted her made me happy"

"We were all scared but not to make it worse we kept seeing people dressed as Ghostface when a Ghostface started heading for us i stepped Infront of Tara lucky they weren't coming for us"

Tara: Thanks.

Y/n: No problem

"I smirk"

(SOS IM GETTING A SORE THROAT WHICH NOBODY WILL HEAR THE LAST OF! )

Mindy pov:

"I was left with Ethan the killer boy"

Mindy: Get your killer ass away from me

"Ethan just looks at her as she walks away"

Mindy: Go! Get away from me

"She shrugs"

"Ethan my least favorite aka suspicious Ghostface boy was on the same train as me. I could see him from a distance looking at me. I was having anxiety as i watched and looked at all these Ghostface's on the train nobody to back me up only strangers to maybe witness my death... I looked at Ethan who waved at me i rolled my eyes and ignored him. It became dark which was even worse i swear i could see a Ghostface coming at me i ignored it and took it off as my anxiety but i was so wrong. Somebody grabs my face and stabs me i wanted to scream but i just couldn't as i slide down Ghostface takes there hand off my mouth but at that point i couldn't scream they walk around and Ethan notices i was on the ground he rushes to me yelling at everybody to call the police he took me out of the train and sat me down"

Y/n pov:

"We were off the train and followed Kirby into the shrine she unlocked it and we walked in and settled in for now... we all kind of split up not really but yeah. All i know is i went with Tara we were messing around and talking when we found a snack"

Y/n: Hey look at this!

"I Grab a snack"

Tara: Holy shit that thing is probably years fucking old!

"She laughs"

Y/n: No kidding want it?

Tara: No why don't you try it?

"She giggles"

Y/n: You want me to get sick? Or even die

"I laugh"

Tara: Then i will take them

Y/n: Hey Hey who said i didn't want them?

"She laughs and looks at me. We lock into eye contact just inches between us i decided it was time i made a move i lean in and kiss her gently to make sure she was okay with it. She breaks the kiss and looks up at me we stare into each other's eyes. I was memorized."

Y/n: Was... that okay?

Tara: Should have done that ages ago.

Y/n: I wanted to.

"She pulls me in for another kiss which was ended when Ghostface comes up from behind her going to attack her i push her out of the way getting stabbed i groan and kick the Ghostface they took they knife with them when they fell i help Tara out and we run"

Y/n: GO GO!

"We run into Sam who has a knife in her hand she was by the Gate"

Sam: WE ARE LOCKED IN!

Y/n: YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT?

Tara: Fuck...

"Chad runs out"

Chad: FUCK-

"He catches his breath"

Sam: KIRBY IS GHOSTFACE!

"We all freak out looking for a way out"

Y/n: THERE

"I point to something that looks like it could lead to a exist before Ghostface come"

Chad: Heck no...

"Chad grabs a Camare"

Chad: SMILE FOR THE CAMARE!

"He smashes the Camare into Ghostface, and we run going back to where me and Tara were kissing, Ghostface come and he slashes at Chad who keeps dodging he pins Chad to the wall me Tara and Sam pull Ghostface off Chad which we get thrown into the counter we all groan and throw Ghostface to the floor"

Tara: TAKE THIS!

"She kicks Ghostface in the face as hard as she can"

Y/n: YEAH!

"Chad throws something at Ghostface but another Ghostface comes out stabbing Chad the other Ghostface gets up and they start stabbing Chad so many times i lost count Tara screams and Sam holds her back i went to help Chad but he didn't want help he was fucking choking on his own blood..."

Chad: G-GO!

"We were hesitant but ran and make it back to the middle of the shrine where Ghostface ran out and blocked us in and the other Ghostface also came out pointing the knifes at us Sam grabs a brick we both go back-to-back but Tara was scared which i can't blame her."

Y/n: Tara you need to calm down! This isn't the place!

Tara: I CAN'T I CAN'T

Y/n: YOU CAN YOU CAN TARA COME ON I GOT YOUR BACK.

Tara: No.. No...

Y/n: I won't let them fucking touch you Tara. I got your back i promise. I'll be your eyes

"I say looking her in the eyes they were filled with Fear"

Sam: YOU GUYS READY?

Tara: Y-Yeah.

"Tara takes a deep breath"

Sam: Be ready...

Tara: I-I'm ready

"We all get ready for what is about come next"

Tara: COME ON MOTHERFUCKER!

"Tara screams at Ghostface but before anything else gunshots were heard we all ducked down looking around"

Sam: KIRBY STAY THE FUCK BACK!

Tara: We know its you.

Kirby: NO-No... one of them... knocked me out...

"Baily runs inside with his gun both kirby and baily are pointing there guns at each other"

Baily: Get away from them!

Kirby: No! Drop your gun!

Baily: NO! DID YOU FUCKING KILL QUINN! DID YOU? HUH

Kirby: NO I DIDNT WHY WOULD I! I WAS A VICTIM

"We were all confused and scared"

Kirby: BEHIND YOU!

"She screams at baily but baily does not move instead he shoots her baily smirks"

Y/n: FUCK!

Baily: I'm just doing my job...

Tara: You...

Baily: Eh yea course me...

Y/n: No...

Baily: I honestly excepted more after what you three did to us...

"Ghostface on the right takes his mask of revealing Ethan. Tara gives him a look of disgust"

Y/n: YOU... FUCK YOU ETHAN!

Ethan: You want to know something?

"Ethan smiles"

Ethan: IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD TO KILL HIM.

Y/n: Fuck... you...

Baily: Is that all you can say?

"Baily chuckles"

Ethan: WE WILL HAVE YOU CHOKING ON YOUR OWN BLOOD Y/N JUST YOU WAIT!

Y/n: Shut up...

Ethan: This mask is your grandmothers sam!

Sam: Wait if it's just you guys left does that mean...

Tara: Mindy?

"The Ghostface on the left takes her mask off"

Quinn: Heyy roomie.

Y/n: Of course, it's the slut.

Sam: How...

Tara: Y-You died!

Quinn: Kinda didn't. It was a good way to get of the suspect list though huh?

"They all chuckle"

Quinn: Stab Gale weathers... Stab mindy on the train.

Baily: Yep and all i had to do was be first on the scene to switch the body's out with a fake one.

Quinn: I got stus mask. He was my favorite

Baily: And i got your fathers... this is what we have been counting down to sam.

Y/n: Get to the point fucker!

Baily: THIS IS OUR STORY LINE DONT YOU RUSH US!

"He hands the mask out to Sam"

Baily: I'm going to need you to put this on...

Sam: Fuck you!

"She slaps the mask out of his hand but Ethan slashes her arm"

Y/n: FUCK!

Tara: YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER

Y/n: YOUR GONNA FUCKING REGERT THIS ETHAN.

"Ethan chuckles"

Quinn: OH YEA BITCH YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN ANYONE

Y/n: STAY BACK!

"I say to Quinn who came closer to us"

Sam: I dont know what you believe. But i didn't commit those murders it wasn't me!

Baily: OF COURSE YOU DIDNT!

Ethan: They really don't get it...

Baily: Come on who you think started these rumors?

"Quinn raises her hand with a smirk on her face"

Quinn: WE TURNED YOU INTO THE VILLAIN IN OUR STORY!

Y/n: I've actually got a good idea for this...

"They look at me"

Y/n: How about for the ending we all FUCKING KILL YOU THREE AND YOU END UP IN A FUCKING GRAVE FOR THE END! HUH? BECAUSE I SAY FUCKING YEAH

Ethan: SHUT UP!

"He swings his knife at me"

Tara: STAY AWAY!

"Quinn pretends to go and stab Tara making her gasp in fear"

Y/n: HEY BACK THE FUCK UP!

"I Jump in front of Tara"

Quinn: Playing hero?

Y/n: No I'm keeping you the fuck back!

Quinn: Your on the wrong end of the knife buddy.

Y/n: So it be... but the knife can turn is all i will say.

Ethan: Well luck it won't be. Because when dad here finds your body with the mask on we will be the hero looking like we saved the world from the true person you ARE!

Y/n: STOP FUCKING WINING JEEZ

Baily: Don't talk to my son that way...

Y/n: Well if this is going to be my final moments, I'm not going out like this IM going do what i want!

Baily: Fair. But sam you-you are a killer.

Sam: NO IM NOT!

Baily: Yes you ARE!

Tara: No...

Quinn: YES SHE IS YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU FUCKING KILLED OUR BROTHER!

"We become even more confused"

Sam: W-What are you talking about...

Tara: You said your brother died in a car accident.

Y/n: Let me guess the slut isnt just a killer but a Lier?

Quinn: Ding!

Ethan: Yeah... He died in woodsboro.

"He points the knife at Sam"

Ethan: At the hands of you bitch sister.

Sam: Your-Your Richie's family...

Baily: Yeah...

"Sam turns around and Ethan stabs her in the chest area Tara catches her"

Y/n: NO SAM!

Tara: FUCK!

"Tara pushes something over and runs but we get blocked again"

Tara: Real good parenting job by the way

Quinn: SHUT IT!

Y/n: She is right. You just can't fucking face the truth!

Ethan: YOU WILL REGERT SAYING THAT!

"Quinn pushes Tara and Sam"

Y/n: DONT YOU FUCKING LAY ANOTHER HAND ON TARA.

"I look at Quinn"

Y/n: YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!

Baily: WAS I A PERFECT DAD?

"We look at him"

Baily: No... i didn't really love horror movies for me they were a little... dark but richie... he loved them. He even made a few of his own...

"He walks up the stairs to the video that was recorded by richie"

Baily: But there's a very special bond between a father and his first-born son. Thats why i helped him build this collection.

Y/n: Holy...

Sam: This... was all his?

Baily: Yeah... and at first i was just going to put the building in your name but i didn't have to because good old Gale weathers stumbled a pond it... i built this for my son and that is why this is where YOU have to die Sam

Sam: What happens next! When your done with us what are you just going to disappear?

Baily: No of course not. Gotta hurry over to the hospital to make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through... Because EVEYRBODY DIES SAM!

"He points the gun at her Tara and me look at the gun knowing it could go off anytime"

Y/n: H-Hey put that gun down!

Baily: Shut it. Sam... Put the fucking mask on

Sam: He was so... pathetic...

Baily: Huh... Thats not true!

Sam: Yeah, your son... he was a man baby that had his girlfriend do all the killing

Baily: No...

Y/n: I can't disagree. I mean he did die before sam slit his throat

"I chuckle a little"

Ethan: DONT YOU FUCKING LAUGH Y/N! YOUR NEXT.

Quinn: SHUT THE FUCK UPP!

"She screams. Tara had a brick in her hand and swings it right into Quinn's face"

Y/n: EAT THAT!

"Everything went crazy somehow Kirby was alive she got up and shot Baily a couple of times"

Tara: COME ON!

"Ethan tackles Kirby and stabs her but Sam hits ethan with a brick and takes the knife out of Kirby"

Kirby: Go fuck him up!

"Sam nods"

Ethan: What you going to do about it bitch?

"Sam runs at him and stabs him as many times as she can. Tara climbs something with me as i help her up we get up top and start to climb a rail me and Sam make it through but Tara slips"

Y/n: NO TARA!

Tara: I CANT I CANT HOLD ON

Y/N: ITS OKAY KEEP HOLDING ON!

"Me and Sam hold onto her hands but with blood on our hands it was hard to get a grip on her"

Tara: I CANT GRAB ON I CANT I CANT-

Y/n: I GOT YOU COME ON TARA!

Sam: NO NO...

"Ethan slashes at her from down below"

Y/N: NO ETHAN LEAVE HER ALONE LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!

Ethan: IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STICK SOMETHING IN YOU TARA

Y/n: FUCK... COME ON TARA GRAB ON!

Tara: I CANT I CANT!

Y/n: You can!

Sam: FUCK FUCK!

"Sam looks at Quinn coming closer"

Ethan: YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKED NOW!

Y/n: OH SHUT IT!

Tara: SAM Y/N!

"We look back down at her"

Tara: Let me go!

Ethan: YEA LET HER GO!

Sam: No... No!

Y/n: ARE YOU CRAZY TARA NO!

Tara: Trust me...

"I look her in the eyes as she looks at Sam's knife. Sam hands her the knife"

Y/n: You better be careful.

"Tara smirks before we let her go she falls down and Ethan stabs her which made me want to puke at the sounds of her screams. Sam grabs a gun which only had one bullet in it and we saw Baily coming from behind"

Y/n: I've got this slut.

Sam: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah.

Sam: Alright.

"I Tackle Quinn who stabs me in the stomach while in the process i groan and start choking her but she stabs the knife in deeper twisting it a bite"

Quinn: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Y/n: SORRY BUT NO!

"I Headbutt her and roll over the knife gets ripped out of my stomach i groan and let go of her laying on the floor bleeding out i hear the sounds of her footsteps getting closer and closer i was covered in blood in pain she kicks me excatly where i was stabbed i grunt in pain"

Tara pov:

Ethan: GOT YA!

"While ethan was smiling Tara quickly stabs him in the mouth blood comes rushing out of his mouth she twists the knife"

Tara: Now die a fucking virgin.

"She rips the knife out making blood gush out of his mouth he falls to the ground she breaths heavly with a smirk and blood on her face"

Sam/Y/n pov:

Sam: Looks like your down another son.

Baily: No... No...

"I slowly get up but she keeps kicking me and kicking me"

Quinn: So who was going to end up in a grave again?

"She kneels down looking me in the face with a ugly smirk on her face"

Y/n: Still you.

"I pull a knife out and slash it through her mouth blood gushes out i rip it out and stab her through the neck she falls down and i get on her stabbing her as many times as i could"

Y/n: Your brother died a virgin but i won't be dying a virgin. Just to remind me you ya know?

"I smirk"

"She starts to choke on her own blood"

Y/n: Oh what was that about choking on blood?

"I put my hand to my ear"

Y/n: I can't hear you.

"Her eyes begin to roll to the back of her head i grab the bitch by her hair and bash her face into the ground till she stops breathing i wipe the knife clean"

Y/n: Ending a whole bloodline today.

Sam: Now die!

"The gun had a bullet but it wouldn't shoot. Baily smirks"

Sam: Fuck this.

"She screams and runs at Baily he runs and screams at her i just watch as they tackle each other falling off the balcony"

Y/n: Holy shit...

"I crawl over the ledge of the balcony but i didn't see anybody but baily"

Y/n: Time to get down from here...

"Baily wakes up from where he fell but nobody was around it was almost like a nightmare. He pulls a gun out of his shoe and walks around but gets a phone call"

Sam: Hello detective baily I've got one question for you

Baily: Oh yeah? What's that.

Sam: What's your favorite scary movie?

"He chuckles"

Sam: I'm asking because you're in one now. Your in my movie

"He sees that the mask and robe is gone"

Baily: I see you've put on your true face

Sam: This is what you wanted isn't it?

Baily: Now you know the truth huh? Murders in your blood. STOP FUCKING AROUND AND SHOW YOURSELF!

Sam: Be careful what you wish for.

Baily: IM A FUCKING POLICE OFFICER WHO DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BELIEVE!

Sam: Probably the one that is still alive.

"She sneaks up from behind him and he turns around"

Baily: NO NO!

"She starts to stab him quickly at every inch of his body he screams in pain his screams were heard from a far. She takes off her mask he falls to the ground she goes to stab him again"

Tara: Sam?

"She turns around and im on her right and Tara is on her left."

Sam: My father was a murderer. No matter what you think I'm better then that.

"She looks at Tara who tilts her head with a tiny smirk."

Y/n: C-Can we finish him off yet?

Sam: He did fuck with our family.

"She stabs him in the eye and he screams and falls to the ground"

Tara: Nice.

Y/n: Enjoyable watching the one that did this all suffer the worst death!

Sam: Don't go crazy on us now.

"Tara chuckles"

Y/n: Right. Sorry oh Tara sam you good?

Sam: I will be fine. How about you Tara?

"Tara smiles"

Tara: No...

"Sam rips the robe off heself we walk away and go down to the stairs i hug Tara from behind"

Y/n: At least you still have me?

Tara: Yeah...

"She laughs and we sit on the stairs. Sam sighs"

Tara: Thank you for letting me go.

Sam: I knew you could take care of yourself.

Y/n: Hey don't forget about me i let you go too?

Tara: Yea you too.

"She gives me a hugs me"

Tara: We our going to get through this. Together.

Y/n: Thats right.

Sam: Yeah...

"Ethan comes out of no wear and screams running towards us but Kirby pushes the Tv on him crushing his head"

Y/n: YEAH THATS WHAT YOU GET ETHAN DONT FUCKING RUIN THE MOMENT!

Kirby: Saw that in a scary movie once

"The police get here as well as danny"

Danny: Are you good?

Sam: Yeah...

Danny: I thought you may need backup so i got the police.

Sam: Yeah thank you. it was much needed.

Danny: Mindy and Gale are okay. Mindy is on her way they couldn't stop her

Tara: Not bad cute boy

Y/n: Hey?

"I rest my head on her shoulder"

Tara: Your cuter.

"She gives me a kiss on the cheek i smile"

"We were outside everybody was getting taken care of. Kirby was about to go in the ambulance"

Kirby: If you ever need anything call me. We are all apart of the same fucked up movie

"Tara looks a little sad"

Tara: Chad is gone...

Y/n: He was a great best friend... a strong one too.

"We hear people say in the background there's another one we all turn around and see Chad being pulled out we rush over to him"

Y/n: Chad? How the fuck?

Sam: How are you alive?

"Chad just puts his hand up"

Y/n: He still is a great best friend and still strong as well.

"I give him a high five mindy runs up"

Mindy: GUYS I KNOW WHO THE KILLERS ARE THEY ARE ETHAN AND BAILY!

Y/n: Eh eh eh.

Tara: And quinn

Mindy: AND QUINN? I thought she died...

"Mindy and Chad get inside the ambulance that takes off we go over to sam"

Y/n: You good sam? This must be hard... its hard for us all

Sam: Yeah i will be fine thank you

Y/n: We our family.

Tara: Yeah will always be family

Sam: Thanks guys. But im really thirsty right now got any water?

"I point to where there is some water"

Sam: Oh God thank you.

"We laugh as she walks away i look Tara in the eyes"

Y/n: Now the real question is are you okay?

Tara: No... but im better knowing chad is alive... and i still got you

Y/n: Still got me and always will... No matter what

Tara: Thank you for being here with me.

Y/n: Its not a problem honestly. I always want to be with you but i can also give you some space.

"I nervously laugh"

Tara: Good idea. But... i want to stay with you forever.

Y/n: How did you end ethan by the way?

Tara: Right through the mouth...

Y/n: Badass as always...

Tara: Yeah... but it... felt... right... like. i enjoyed it

"I look at her"

Y/n: I think we all are going a little crazy but we can go crazy together?

Tara: Yeah.

Y/n: Don't worry. I felt the same way... it was amazing but i think thats just anger because of what they fucking did.

Tara: Yeah....

"A couple of tears run down her face"

"She looks me in the eyes and pulls me into a kiss on her tippy toes we kiss for another minute it was getting hard for her to keep on her tippy toes with plus she has a broken arm and has been stabbed i grab her and pick her up. I break the kiss and she smiles at me"

While we kissed her lips had the taste of blood and I'm not a vampire but damn Y/n; thinks to himself

Tara: Okay mister muscle man

"I laugh"

Sam: Did you two just kiss?

Tara: Yeah...

Y/n: Don't go crazy...

Sam: No I'm happy for you guys.

"She smiles me and Tara smile at each other knowing we will get through this"

THE FUCKING END LMAO

Note: IM SORRY FOR HOW MANY TYPOS YOU HAVE TO READ BUT IM NOT FUCKING FIXING THEM LMAO

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉