ONE. DELUSIONAL

001, DELUSIONAL ——✧˖*°࿐

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

i just wanna run, throw it away
run before they're finding me out

i just wanna run, throw it awayrun before they're finding me out

Four footsteps.

Three knocks.

Two loaded guns.

One door.

Everything was waiting for her. Her eyes shifted against the silhouette of their shadows, seemingly normal with their statutes, however the unnerving cloak drapes them with their overpowering pride amongst civilians. Civilians or not, one thing that can peak their curiosity is their uniform oozing with responsibilities for humanity.

The uniform.

One minute... two minutes... fuck, she didn't even know how much time had passed yet not once she moved to her place; her combat skills failed her miserably.

"Chrys, I know you're in there!"

Shit.

Familiar tone echoed around the tiny house. With her right hand gripping firmly at her knife and a sweat trickling down her forehead, she for once did not know where to sneak past through another sighting. Calculating every move she can go through, it seems that defeat meets her embracingly.

With a defeated sigh, she slowly went up to her front door–still holding her kitchen knife–and opened it very slightly, just for the four of them to see her deadly brown eyes.

"I said I'm past that, Hange."

"Oh, come on. I have coffee here!" Unimpressed, Chrystina slams the door yet before she can firmly close it, her eyes meet Hange's fingers stuck between the gap.

"AHHHHHH!!"

"Move it, Hange!" Chrystina looked horrified but she couldn't let them enter the house. Not now.

"I CAN'T!"

"THEN USE YOUR RECRUITS!"

"YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GREAT STRENGTH. STOP. CLOSING.THE.DOOR!"