TWO. VALENTIA RENEE

002, VALENTIA RENEE ——✧˖*°࿐

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

it's me. hi! i'm the problem, it's me

 hi! i'm the problem, it's me

Year 847
3 years ago

Chrystina subconsciously touched Wall Rose, seeming to reminisce what was nothing left but a past memory of hers. Her eyes shifted ever so slightly above the wall, her fingers gripped tightly and the cloak of hers sitting comfortably around her shoulders.

Year 850. This wall, sooner or later, will continue the story.

She contemplated. For she tried to become a hero nonetheless. She took the oath of a survey corps soldier and trained to the fullest to fight brainless humans for more than 7 years of her life. She did what she could yet everything just fell back into its rightful place.

Chrystina learned the hard truth; becoming a part of the story of this world doesn't mean you get to save it altogether.

She tried stopping Hange from enlisting in the Survey Corps, but it did no justice for it convicted them more to become committed to their position.

"Open your eyes, Chrys. We're being oppressed by brainless gigantic humans and yet we can't have the upper hand? Are we that dumb?"

Hange's eyes looked like they were about to burst, veins popping around their face looking as if she was the dumb one instead of the titans.

"I'm not sitting here, waiting for salvation. I will be the world's salvation."

Chrystina failed to save Hange from the spite of the survey corps, yet all she can do is to follow them venturing outside the walls with no uncertainty to get this story straight.

She tried talking to Mike as well but alas she failed miserably.

"This is my purpose, Estipona. And I will never regret everything until the day I die."

She bit her lip subconsciously, she can't possibly do it to other characters as well, knowing that she can be suspiciously accused of something she would never do. But if a word sniffs around Erwin, her hard work–ever since she gained her past memories–will be thrown into the fire.