Unspoken Continuously

Tick ___ tick ___ the sound of the needle ticking in the living room, awakening Andréa's reverie is the moon reveals a mystical aura into the mansion, for some reason. Andréa suddenly has her bipolar disorder recurring ... just 20 minutes before "The trumpet whistle ... " Fireworks ... "stared at the horizon - the sky seemed to want to spew out all the scent, hubbub, cheerfulness, pride ... but the silhouette of the sky that appeared was black and thick with fangs that resembled monsters ___ Andréa turned into a monster ... 👿

      Black and white smoke enveloped Andréa's room, the sky was thick and the roar of flashes, could not be blocked by the light of human eyes. Loud boom the sound of firecrackers growing outside. Until Andréa screamed loudly, "Oh ... damn it what the hell ... something in my mind, I can't handle my hand. Please go away from my body, I can't do that ".

Nanny Serena called her husband, "Matuawa, dear Matuawa, please help Andréa, right now". 

 She needs us to control her emotion, no body can't handle it ...

Matuawa: Oh, is it happening again? After 3 decades of year, is the high temperament,

we should call the private doctor!

Nanny Serena: Yes, please__, hurry I don't want her to be hurting herself, ___

she always talks bad words, her eyes tears of blood, and then her body's hot she wants to take off her cloth. 

Matuawa: "Alright, I go now. Please you should close to her, don't let her come out of the room".

Nanny Serena: "Okay, I'll unlock her __ just wait outside nearby her room."

Matuawa went to the basement, took the 1880 SUV, still smooth memories from the Wien family, they still had some old car collections very familiar in 1880 at that time. Matuawa immediately drove the SUV to the family's special doctor; Thomas Harry, a doctor who until now still often monitors Andréa's progress, ___

       While in Andréa's room, Andréa had taken off all of her clothes, while tearing at her own body, all the items in the room were all moving, she was banging on the door ... asking to get out, "Nanny, ... please open the door ... "! 

 I want to go outside ... needed fresh, __woo .... woo, in that room there is a little creature like the ifrit genie, always in the room, he is also a good friend of Andréa, it's just that his nature is in opposition to humans.

       His mother came like a beautiful angel, wearing a white dress, only her heart had a big hole, and the road dragged ... blood splattered everywhere, strangely the only one who could see was Andréa. Andréa always talked together like ... like mother and child, in plain sight.

Mother: Hay my sweetheart ... why do you look so tinny ... are you, okay? 

Andréa: Mommy ... my body hurts and my head feels like coming out, something in my body I can't control, my hands are ... (kill me) 

Mother: You should calm down for your emotion sweetie, please pray to God ... every single word from your prayer is priceless answer ... no matter what you want Him will give you ... come to me, I give you my rosary ___. 

After her mother gives her rosary, Andréa's room had high waves _ like a flash of electricity, it looked like her mother was approaching the cupboard, she found an Ifrit genie that made Andréa every week before the turn of the year, inflamed like a mad woman.

         Her mother tried to slaughter the genie with the power of prayer .... "Please go away from my daughter's room, leave her be alone _she is lovely girl, __ she is not your type to play with you, her innocent, give her space _ genie ".