Nightmares Andréa

"Praaak, praaak ... the sound of the side door close to the living room creaking, the wind outside was very strong, the window was hit by the wind, and this evening had been closed by Nanny Sarena, when the New Year's Eve would start ..." * (at any time can be hysterical alone).

Cold air milling around the room, the fragrant aroma of the fragrant flowers of the night ... decorate every room, including the former bedroom of Andréa's parents, every December 31, the residence of 229 houses always carries out sending prayers to Andréa's parents through mother's study - the mother complex is equipped with basic food from Andréa herself, starting at 15:00 around 6 hours.

Nanny Serena's version of the dialogue with Andréa; where this conversation stops the two to immediately end the story ___

Andréa: "Nanny ... can you explain to Andréa about my family relative ..." 

Nanny Serena: Of course, what do you want to know about it ... 

Andréa: "Why does my parents' all-night event always protect me ...?" 

Is that really need it.  And then what happens with my heart __ sometimes a little calm but another time always doing crazy ... like I want to kill myself ... " 

Nanny Serena: All your answers are complicated ... but Nanny will answer simple, ... coz you are the goddess from heaven ... we must protect you, princess Andréa👸

The complex mothers are very friendly, they consider Andréa as a special child, need love from the family, Andréa his son is very polite and intelligent. Only his fate had turned him into an orphan. 

 After the convention was over, they hurried home to his house, and near the exit Nanny Serena and her husband had prepared deliveries for the provisions of the complex invitations.

The clock showed 21:00, Andréa was going to the room, suddenly from the side _ there was someone calling, "Andréa ... Andréa ..., Please Come to me", I miss you, Andréa ". 

'Oh, who are you __, and why you always be here ... Is that you ... Dad😭

"Andréa felt her body cold, her ears aching slightly, here's legs as he stepped toward the stairs to her room. 'She could not move, she tried to find the sound where she was standing, look to the left there was no one there, to the right there was no one even there, having to live in a mansion 229 every day only makes Andréa feel bored ".

Suddenly, Andréa take looks around is look at the windows of the bedrooms are the same thing with the other rooms. All the rooms are available for the close too. The only thing is darkness and smell like blooded.