𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹. E. Haaland & J. Bellingham

A/N

A/N

Hi guys, so a few of you requested jude and also erling so this story is gonna be a few parts since it's both of them. This is obviously part 1.

And it's also not a shipfic btww😭.

Anyway, I am aware that Erling obviously grew up in Norway and his home language is most likely Norwegian but for the sake of my story everyone is obviously gonna be English since I don't speak norwegian and most of you probably don't speak it either😭😭

Oh and one last thing I don't really like using (y/n) so the main character (?) idk what u call it lmao😭her name is kayleigh but if you wanna imagine urself as her then go ahead💋‼️💯🔥🗣️

———

Part 1

This whole apartment is a fucking mess. Every time Ciara comes here she leaves her dishes and crumbs scattered all over the place.

I love her but the way she doesn't care and just expects me to clean up after her pisses me off.

I bend down, level with the cupboard under the kitchen sink, and dig around to find my dust pan and brush.

I hear my phone vibrate from across the kitchen.

It's probably Ciara telling me she forgot something here, like always.

I don't even bother getting my phone to check her message. I go to the spots where she spilt crumbs and get on my knees to clean it all up.

After about 5 minutes of crawling around the house, looking like a fucking gremlin, I finally check my phone to read her message.

+47 56 94 06 44: Hey, Kayleigh.👋

That's not Ciara. A little freaked out, I ignore the message and put my phone down.

I resume cleaning up the mess and begin collecting all the dishes around the place.

I hear another notification and immediately go to check it.

Cia: Girl I literally left my lighter at your place🤦🏻‍♀️Can you bring it for me @ Jen's party on friday pleassseee❤️❤️❤️

I knew it. When does she ever not leave something of hers at my house.

I start typing back but lose my focus when that same number texts me again.