𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹. E. Haaland & J. Bellingham

A/N

There will be some mentions of drinking and driving which I do not condone at all, but it's all just fiction.

Part 2

Part 2

Erling's POV:

Gio eventually decided to return my calls about 2 hours after Kayleigh dropped me off at Martin's.

He agreed to fetch me and offered to take Martin and I with to his birthday dinner since we all used to be good mates.

I obviously agreed to go with because I wanted to catch up with him and Martin decided to come with since he had nothing better to do in anyway.

We all hop in the car, Martin in the front and myself in the back, and get on our way.

"I just gotta call my sister real quick."

"Is she coming with?" Martin asks.

Gio nods his head as he connects his phone to the car's bluetooth.

The ringing sound makes us all jump since his radio's volume was like on 100.

We all laugh about it as Gio quickly turns the volume down to a decent volume before Kayleigh answers his call.

"Hello?"

"What do you want, Gio?"

Martin and I both look at Gio confused.

Does this chic not know she's coming with or something?

"I'm gonna be there in like a minute. Please can you unlock for me."

She lets out a quiet gasp before staying quiet for a good 10 seconds.

Gio laughs and whispers "She's probably taking a shit or something."

"Are you on the toilet? Why's it echoing?"

"I just got out the shower, but I'll quickly let you in."

Martin and I both shoot our eyes towards each other and his mouth curls up on the right.

What a perv.

I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing her in the shower either, but I won't make it so obvious to everyone. Especially if her brother was right next to me.