𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈. Erling Haaland.

**SMUT**

Mature Topics

"I like your hands," I blurt out without thinking

Erling shoots his eyes up at me as his eyebrows furrow. "Eh?"

I avoid eye contact by looking at his hands placed on the kitchen counter we're sat at. "They're veiny."

"They are," he says as a cocky smile spreads across his face "would you like to feel them?"

I look up at him and I feel my face begin to heat up. "What do you mean?"

A short moment of silence fills the room as Erling realises the other meaning of what he said.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," he laughs nervously, a slight blush starting to colour his nose and cheeks.

I laugh awkwardly and look away to avoid eye contact one again.

"Would you like me to have meant it in that way?"

"No, I just asked because I wasn't sure what you meant."

"But do you want to feel them," he pauses "on you?"

"Well," I begin "I wouldn't mind to be honest." His eyes meet mine and I break the eye contact again and laugh awkwardly to play it off as a joke.

It's so hard to keep eye contact with him. His stare is so intense and.. dominating? Everything about him just screams dominance. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true.

"C'mon then," he says as he takes his jersey off.

"What?"

"Sit on the counter."

Another short, but comfortable, silence fills the room.

I stand up slowly, confused, from my seat and place both my hands on the counter to push myself up and take a seat.

He walks towards me and pushes my legs apart so he's stood between them.

I try my best to keep my eyes on his, but they end up scanning his body.

His toned stomach, his biceps, and the veins all over his body.

He leans in behind my ear and begins leaving a trail of warm, wet kisses down to my collar bones.

He captures my breaths as he leans in to my lips and slips his tongue across them.

He doesn't say much, he just hums quietly as he leaves kisses all over my torso.

His hands find their way to my waist and he begins rubbing them upwards towards my breasts. (its so hard for me to not say tiddies🤞😩)

"Fuck," I breathe out, tilting my head back.

He looks up at me as he lets out a heavy breath followed by a light grunt.

"You like that?" The right corner of his lip curls upward.

"Mhm," I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him back in.

He lifts my blouse up and trails his tongue upwards towards my breasts. He begins doing his work on them and I can't help but buck my hips up towards him, desperate for some kind of friction.

He pushes my hips back down with his hands and he leans into my lips again. He slips his tongue across my lips before slipping it into my mouth completely.

I pull back to catch my breath and he leans away to undo his belt.

"Come. Get on your knees."

I nod and hop off the counter to kneel in front of him.

I help him unzip his jeans and pull them down.

His dick springs up as his briefs and jeans fall down to his ankles.

I gently grab his shaft and begin rubbing my thumb over the tip.

He bites his lip harshly while looking down at me.

I begin palming him slowly and I look up to see his head tilted back and his chest heaping up and down as his breathing intensifies.

I place my tongue on the tip and start swirling it around causing him to twitch a little.

"Fuckin' hell, fuck," He breathes out.

I wrap my lips around him and begin sucking faster. I bring my hand to grab the base of his dick and start pumping it to add extra pleasure for him.

I pull back to catch my breath, but continue pumping it with my hand.

As I place my lips around his dick again, I feel his hand grab a fistful of my hair and begin pushing my head down.

I enjoy feeling him dominate me so I obviously start moaning which creates a vibration on his dick and he starts pushing my head up and down even faster.

I start pumping faster and he starts thrusting his hips up in sync with my hand.

"Ah Fuckkk," he extends the last few letters as he pushes my head down all the way and holds it there for about 5 seconds.

I feel the thick warm liquid shoot down my throat and he lets go of my head as he bends down to help me stand up.

I wipe my mouth and he lays a peck on my lips.

"I like your hands more," he smiles.