The Party

My POV-
It was Friday afternoon and school was just over. I saw my best friend heading my way and she smiled and said she was invited to a party, wow shocker (not really). She said I was going with her no matter what so i had to get ready. I rushed home to look for any decent clothing i had in my closet, being a nerd type of person i never really had good clothes. Luckily thats where kim came in the picture, she always took me with her and her boyfriend Michael to the mall and she chose out a couple of outfits for me. I picked out the one that I thought would make me fit in at the party because it would be full of popular kids which I am not. I heard my phone ring and i saw it said kim- " me and Michael will be there in 30 minutes so better be ready!" Michael would often go with kim because there has been times that she gets so tipsy that she forgets where she parks. I didn't answer because knowing kim she'll try to have a conversation and I need to get ready pretty fast. Once I got out the shower and was ready i heard a loud honk and i knew it was them. I grabbed my phone, keys, and my wallet then ran out the door. While we were in the car kim told me that i should let loose and try to have fun at the party, psh as if. I was feeling so nervous and i felt like throwing up. We arrived there pretty soon and we headed toward the door. Kim walked in first, then Michael, and I followed so that I could close the door behind me. When I closed the door i heard a familiar voice call out " hey, about time you show up" and kim replies with " oh shut up Nash atleast we showed up". I looked over to see who it was and all I noticed were those beautiful blue eyes that made me feel so crazy. He seemed so familiar to me and he seemed to know me as well. Throughout the night i kept gazing over at him and kim noticed me blushing everytime he looked back. She teased me with comments like "dayum someone is crushing" and " get it boy get it" Lucky for me, Michael noticed i was irritated and told her to calm down. The music got louder as kim jumped up and looked at Michael in amazement. "this is our song, lets dance"she yelled and before he said anything he was yanked by the hand and lead to the dance floor. I saw someone walking my way and i got nervous when I noticed that it was Nash. He asked me why i was sitting around instead of dancing and i just said I wasn't in the mood. He replied with "c'mon dont be a party pooper, lets dance" he dropped his hand on mine and smiled. My heart began to pound faster and faster as my hands started to sweat, he grabbed my hand and said "lets go". I looked up into his eyes and smiled. His smile made my knees tremble and his eyes, gosh those eyes, they had me falling for him.