The Text

As the morning came and began a new day, more hate text came in.
- "hey there you cunt, i heard you slept with him again. You really must be desperate. He deserves better, and you know it!"
I couldn't take it anymore, i woke Nash up and talked to him about it. He knew a guy that could crack email addresses and we would find out who was harassing me. I got ready with some clothes that surprisingly Nash had already packed for me, as if he knew I was going to stay. He got his clothes and went to take a quick shower then called Carter to see if he could come with us. "Hey bro, you want to come with me and Brayan to go visit one of my old friends?" and Carter almost immediately said "yes, On my way!" He got here in 10 minutes and we took off, it was pretty weird how he looked through the mirror at me. We arrived at the small shop that said in big letters TECH SUPPORT and I was kinda nervous because the windows were dark and I couldn't see what was happening in there. Carter questioned Nash about why we were here and he didn't answer his question. We talked to the head person in charge, it was Michael. I didn't know he worked here but it was comforting to know that he would try his hardest to help, seeing as he's dating my best friend. He took my phone, downloaded a couple things and visited some websites and he called only me and Nash to the room. He said he had an IP address but that we weren't gonna like who it was. We looked at each other and then back at Michael, he said "Okay then, the IP address belongs to... well um it was sent from Carter." Nash turned red from anger and I could tell he wanted to take matters into his own hands but I said I would do it. I walked out calmly towards Carter and dragged him out by the arm. "What the hell is your problem, why were talking shit to me and you better not try to deny it because we just found out!" I yelled, I turned around and took a step forward when he grabbed me by the arm and said, "I have to confess something..."