1﹒ Rain

alien storming (gone wrong)
-

One day, ToAR with His Friends have plans if they want to visit ToHH's edgy place. ToAR decided to invite his Friends (ToZA, ToBABT, ToBS, ToFV, ToST, ToSSSS, ToHE, ToHK, ToGT, ToAO, ToUE, ToSTS, etc) And then they teleport to ToAR's UFO

In the UFO:
-

Everyone (expect for ToUE) eating their breakfast, ToUE had just gotten back from The Enterprise Portal and He saw ToSTS being lonely But as usual ToSTS Always hangout with his friends during the breakfast. ToSTS crying and trying to hide his emotions from ToUE "what the fuck did i do to him" Said in mind So he come to ToSTS, 'toue, every time i see you.. You're always in my darkness, look you have done bad things to me in my Stairs Spire ' ToUE realized and he act He don't care of it. ToSTS frowning. 'YOU LITERALLY RUINED MY WHOLE STAIRS BRO I MADE IT WITH MY OAKWOOD AND EVERYTHING, I MADE IT FOR YOU' Shout by him and ToSTS had enough by ToUE. 'THATS IT, I WILL COME TO MY BED I TIRED OF YOUR SHITS' ToSTS punch him and Pass him, got turned out and move along on stairs. And he walks in his bed and sleeps. With ToUE's Sweater. ToZA and ToBABT Shocked of it.

ToZA and ToBABT confront ToUE if he did something wrong with him. 
ToUE felt bad, He has way more times to apologize soon.
Meanwhile ToHE and ToHK suffering from oxygens, Huh?
...

ToAR's POV: 

' what, the radiance hell why they act childish shh... maybe it will be elongated if i take care of it anyways i am going to drive my UFO. ' drives the UFO peacefully~
' it's been a year, Earth has been changed. I ruined it, i still worried how could ToTL survives... '
' do i? do i? Ruined the whole atmosphere? Though i still miss him. '

-

                      — After the come —
lol toar's friend still sleeping, so it probably only toar and tohh here idk
ToAR left his UFO near to Practice place of course.

ToAR's Mind:

"Sighs, Raining again. Must be ToHH the one spawns the whole rain. This place has tons of Storms that i can't avoid with. I hope the weather is the same as The Sky, Just like a heaven- Oh look, We're in the lobby of Zone 3. Hey Moons! We're new arrival on Zone 3 already, many people say if this is very dangerous Zone ever. Maybe i'll getting grape juice next to the table But somebody told me if ToCAUP Puts some Poisonous Rhythm In this grape juice, Welp I dont care of all because CoTS and CoCE made this grape juices. Hee hee.."

"Shall i drink it? Will i be drunk? No one knows."
sips the grape juice~

**** BIG STORMS COMING ****

"WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS SHIT I ALMOST WANT TO VOMITING!! COTS AND COCE YOU GUYS MAKING MEcoughs "I SHOULDN'T DRINK THIS AT ALL IT'S VERY TRASHY JUIC-"
ToAR throws up and His tummy feeling sicks. He MIGHT woke up all Zone 3 Citizens/Towers, he runs quickly and hides in the grass bushes, There a lots elegant flowers from it! ToAR covered with His coat so as not to be subjected to heavy rain.

ToHH woke up with his sleeping mask (Happily, he stops his nightmare cause of ToAR's louds) 
ToHH coming to his zone's lobby to see what's happening there.