12 .

A bit long ch. ahead :)

--------------------------

Jungkook entered the bathroom and silently turned on the shower. There was blood still flowing out from the freshly made scars and cuts on his wrists but he didn't care.

This all was nothing compared to what he did to Jimin.

Jimin, his lovely, beautiful and clumsy Jimin, whom he loves a lot. A lot more than anyone could ever imagine.

But then why did he hurt him ?

It wasn't Jungkook hurting Jimin, heck Jungkook could never even think about it, then why ?

Recently Jungkook had been under a lot of stress and depression and this led him to get DID

In his childhood he was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. His parents took him to all sort of doctors, therapist and psychologists to cure him. The disorder couldn't be totally removed but he was recovering.

After the recovery a new Jungkook was presented to his parents, cold and calm. Who spoke ver less and would remain in his room only. Unlike the Jungkook he was before, sweet to all, a loud talker and a bubbly child.

His parents always took a great care to him and helped him to deal with his emotions. They would listen to him and guide him. But when he was 12 his both parents passed away in a car accident, leaving a lone and scared child who didn't know where to go or how to deal with his emotions.

When he married Jimin, he was surprised to know that Jimin would want to know about his day or how he was feeling.

Jungkook wanted to let out his emotions to Jimin but failed miserably and this resulted into him getting his multiple personality disorder.

He would leave the house as the cold Jungkook, who was Jimin's husband, but would enter the house at the evening as Ji-hun who was an arrogant workaholic and hated Jimin.

And at the hospital too it wasn't Jungkook hurting Jimin but Haneul, his other personality who was very jealous over Jimin and always had a short temper. That's the reason for his behaviour at the hospital towards Jimin.

And recently he had shown a third personality too. The one which is depressed and hates himself for not taking a good care of Jimin. The scares on his wrists were the proof for it.

But he cannot let Jimin know about this all. He definitely regrets every single thing he did to Jimin but he is trying his best. He has appointments with his therapist and does his best to control the disorder. He even had a few anxiety attacks, but he will try his level best to be the best husband for his Jimin.