14 .

Standing in front of the opened window all Jungkook could see was pure darkness. That was his current life.

The dark night sky represented his soul and mind that were too blank and lost.

The only thing that made his dark life bright was his brightest star, Jimin, who was currently on hospital bed all thanks to Jungkook.

Jungkook never would be able to overcome the fact that he is the reason behind Jimin's misery.

He grabbed the railings tightly and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

He didn't want to be all weak and wanted to be there for Jimin when he wakes up.

Looking back at Jimin's sleeping face he walked towards the bed and slept on a stool which was kept besides the bed.

Next Morning :

Jimin opened his eyes and was greeted by a white ceiling of the hospital.

He looked around and saw Jungkook sleeping on a stool besides his bed.

His hands were weak but still he wished to caress Jungkook's soft looking hair.

Jimin was caressing Jungkook's hair and as soon as he would take his hand back, a cute frown would appear on Jungkook's face and he would scrunch his nose.

Jimin continued this game until Jungkook stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

Jimin panicked and closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.

Jungkook opened his eyes and checked for the time. It was 7 in the morning. 

Jungkook stood up and called for the doctor. 

As the doctor was examining Jimin's health, Jungkook left the room and Jimin thought that this was because Jungkook still hated him.