13 .

Jimin was sleeping peacefully in the hospital. The doctor had given him sleeping pills so that he could rest properly. The window was open, allowing gentle breeze to flow into the room.

The door opened revealing a tired Jungkook. He had his hands bandaged and eyes blood red from crying. He came to check up upon Jimin but seeing him sleeping on the hospital bed Jungkook's eyes became teary again.

His husband was on the hospital bed because of him. If only he had talked it out with Jimin before, none of this would have happened.

If only he was able to talk to Jimin

If only he paid his attention to Jimin

If only he trusted Jimin enough

If only he realised how much he loved Jimin.

But it was all in vain. His depressed and vulnerable personality was taking over him.

Telling him how unworthy he was of Jimin

How he didn't deserve an angel like Jimin in his life

How much of a coward he was to trust Jimin

How selfish he was to only think about himself

His inner self was telling him to give up on everything and free Jimin

Jungkook or Hwan – his third and distressed personality, clutched his head between his both hands, bending on the floor.

The voices in his head wouldn't stop, and tears continued to flow out of his eyes.

He was getting those thoughts again, about how he should end his life so that everyone including his precious Jimin could live peacefully but he would end up hurting himself instead of taking his own life.

The cute eye smile of Jimin would come in front of his closed eyes and all those encouraging words Jimin would tell him stopped him from doing so.

But just now seeing his love on the bed made his heart ache more. He wanted the best for Jimin and that was only possible if he removed himself from his life.

He took shaky breaths and looked over to the open window. He wiped over his tears aggressively and stumbled on his way to the window. 

---------------------------

Please don't hate ggukie now :(