PROLOGUE 2

Recap - Swara gets a call from the hospital that her husband Sanskar had an accident. On reaching the hospital doctor said that Sanskar's car's break had been failed intentionally by someone or may be it was actually an accident . And police has been informed .

Swara remembers Sanskar 's proposal and feels emotional. She is fighting with her inner turmoil. If Sanskar survives and gets to know her truth ( which is not revealed) , Sanskar himself will kill her .

Wahaj and Swara's conversation is revealed where he persuades Swara to kill Sanskar but she continuously denied.

Wahaj is now missing and Swara thinks may be he is the one who harmed Sanskar.

_____________________________________

.

.

.

OUTSIDE HOSPITAL........

'Bhabi ... Have you tried to kill Sanskar?'

Swara instantly turned to see the face of the person whom she hated the most . The person was Laksh . He was Sanskar's bodyguard, cum best friend, cum pa.

Swara looked at him shocked with crying eyes.

Swara - ' Apni bakwas bandh karo Laksh . ( Stop your non sense, Laksh..)' she said irritatedly.

Laksh - ' Bhabi .. Sach sach bataiye kya aapne Sanskar ke sath kuch kia hai ? Uske sathe Jo hua hai , usme kya aapka haath hai ? ( Swara .. Tell me the truth .. Have you hurt Sanskar ? Are you involved in whatever that happened with Sanskar ? )'  he tried in a calm yet serious voice.

Swara - ' Lakshh ....' she shouted at the top of her voice.

Laksh - ' Chillai mat ... ( Don't shout ....)' he shouted more than Swara . While she looked at him disgustingly. Swara was not the one who would flinch at his high tone.

Laksh - ' Bhabi ... Even I can shout ... But I am trying to talk to you politely and respectfully. Please , I am asking you one last time . Tell me , did you harm Sanskar ? ' he said trying to calm down , but the seriousness in his voice was clear.

Swara looked at him angrily and turned to leave from there . But Laksh held her hands harshly. Swara somehow managed to stand as she was going to fall from the sudden pull.

Laksh - ' Bhabi if you don't tell me the truth , I WILL TELL POLICE THAT YOU HAD TRIED TO KILL SANSKAR BEFORE ALSO . ' he said dangerously.

Swara's eyes widened. She was angry very angry but calmed herself down.

Swara - ' Are you trying to blackmail me Laksh? ' she said raising her eyebrows but in a low tone making sure no one could hear them.