1-WHEN FLASHBACK HITS HARD

AUTHOR 'S NOTE......

So new chappy is up.... 🥳🥳

You guys can check out my other stories 'HER BETRAYAL ' and 'SAB KISMAT KA KHEL'......

Enjoy reading......🥰🥰

_____________________________________

Recap - Laksh (Sanskar's bodyguard cum best friend) thinks that Swara has planned to harm Sanskar . But Swara continuously denies it. Later Laksh reveals that Sanskar has made her the nominee of all his bank accounts. After Sanskar's death , Swara will be the owner of everything.

Later Sanskar gains consciousness but he cannot remember his marriage with Swara.

______________________________________

                 CHAPTER  1

  $$  When Flashback hits hard  $$

Sanskar - ' Did .... Did I marry you ? '

Swara stood numb , she stumbled backwards hearing him.

Doctor - ' She is your wife . I think you are suffering from Amnesia . Due to the accident YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MEMORY , Mr . Maheshwari.'

Swara rushed out of the room , controlling her tears . Swara thought - 'No no no ....HE IS ACTING ... He is not having any memory loss. He is having no amnesia ..He is faking when he will go home HE WILL PUNISH ME . '

She started crying hysterically. she murmured - 'YOU CAN'T LOSE YOUR MEMORY, AFTER DESTROYING MY LIFE.'

Swara puts her hand on the forehead . She looks here and there. She feels her legs are no more , she is loosing control of herself. She stumbles a little.

'Mrs Maheshwari...' someone called from behind.

Swara instantly turned to see it was doctor .

Swara - ' Hm...' she could not tell anything more . Due to the crying and extreme shock , her voice was even gone .

Doctor - ' Mrs. Maheshwari , please come to my cabin. I will brief you about Mr. Maheshwari's health.'

Swara just nodded but then she remembered about Sanskar.

Swara - ' Doctor... Um Sanskar??' she said weakly ponting towards his room .

Doctor - ' I am given him medicine he is sleeping.'

Swara heived a sigh of relief. She started following Doctor to his cabin.

'Can I also come please....'

Both Swara and Doctor turned to see it was Laksh's voice .

Doctor - ' I am sorry , but only relatives are allowed..' he said professionally.

Laksh was going to say something but Swara said - ' It's ok doctor . He is family.'

Laksh was surprised, but Swara ignored him . Doctor just nodded . They followed the doctor to his cabin.

.

.

.

DOCTOR'S CABIN..........

Inside the cabin the doctor sat on his chair. Swara and Laksh sat opposite to the doctor . The doctor opened Sanskar's file and read through the file and looked up to Swara and Laksh.