Jules

*Jules' POV*Blimey

*Jules' POV*
Blimey. I can't believe my own body guard would kill me. Wait, aren't I dead? This place, it seems different from Heaven, it looks more like an island. Did I actually die? Wait, I see a city up ahead. Maybe I can ask for some help.
*city*
"Get you're fresh tomatoes, fresh from our gardens!" A marketeer shouts in the busy streets of Emerald coast city market. "Excuse me, what year is it?" I ask a random person."It's 2023 bro! And, what kind of cosplay is that?" He answers. "Well, I'm wearing the ROYAL, Mobius king attire, and you are a mear present compared to my status." I tell him "What? You think you're better than me!?" He asked. "In fact, I AM better than you. I challenge you to a duel!" I shout. We move to an empty plateau that people allegedly perform classic duels. The year is different but it feels familiar that it is called 'Jules Plateau'. I pull out a sword to my foe's surprise. He pulls out a long,black, mechanism that has a hole and a trigger. "Heh, you brought a sword to a gun fight?"He asked. "You'd be surprised what I can do." I answer to him. He pulls the trigger that sends a 'bullet' to me. I shove it away as I use my sword to jolt at him. He dodges and shoots toward my back but I quickly turn and dodge at the same time. He runs out of 'bullets' and tries to punch me but, I cut his hand off clean as he screams. "Dang man, you didn't have to do that!!!" He shouts as he runs away. His weaklyness ( is that a word? ) is astonishing. People of these days are so weak. I ask a young marketeer where the capital is and all she says is "North". Great, at least that's the same.