--- 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
--------------------

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 plenty of stops for bathroom breaks, lunch, dinner, stuff like that. but eventually, the family made it to their destination.

"b/n, y/n, get up," m/n lightly shook the two siblings, stirring them awake.

"we're here," she said, unbuckling b/n.

"ah, the summer house. seems like i was just here a week ago," y/n rolled her eyes, hopping out of the car.

"here you go," she took a few of her bags from her father, taking them inside.

"i'll take some of b/n's," m/n said as she watched her daughter walk into the house. she felt bad forcing her to come on these trips, but she didn't want to leave her alone back home. and again, like she always said, it was a way for the whole family to spend time together.

she followed y/n's steps and walked into the house, setting b/n's bags on the ground.

"hey," she turned around to see her husband, him rubbing her back soothingly.

"i know you feel bad, we both do. but, the only thing we can do right now is enjoy our summer. maybe we can all go to the beach later," m/n smiled at her husband, nodding.

"i'd like that," he smiled, placing a gentle kiss on her head before helping b/n take some of his bags to his room.

"i just hope she'll come.."

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, f/n knocked on his daughter's door

"come in!" he heard from the other side of the door. he placed his hand on the door knob and twisted, opening the bedroom door.