--- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
--------------------

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 practically a couple now. neither of them had asked yet, but they still did things like kissing (jack's personal favorite, obviously), cuddling, holding hands, all that stuff. it wasn't like either of them really needed to ask, but jack really wanted to do something special to ask y/n.

currently, the two are laid down on y/n's bed. y/n's head snuggled up into his chest as she curled up into his body. he had one of his arms wrapped around her small frame, holding her close as the other held his phone, messaging jamie.

flatters

so? can you help?

of course i can

okay, thanks
i'll let you know what i need you to get later

i'll be waiting

jack clicked off of jamie's contact and switched over to bailey's. as he starting typing his message, y/n began to stir awake.

"good morning," she yawned, moving her head to lay in the crook of his neck.

"y/n, it's 2:00 PM," he laughed, rubbing her back as she snuggled deeper into his neck.

"well, it feels like 5:00 AM, aka, too early for a normal human being to be awake," jack smiled down at her, placing a small kiss to her forehead before turning back to his phone.

"who're you texting?" y/n asked, pressing a quick peck to his jaw.

"just bailey," he turned back to her, moving some hair behind her ear to admire her face.

"what?" she smiled, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. jack shook his head, smiling at the beautiful girl.

"just admiring," he replied, leaning in to press a peck to her nose. her face crunched up cutely, causing jack's smile to widen.

"you're so cute," he said, rubbing his thumb over her cheekbone.

"shut up," she dug her face in his neck, trying to hide the dark pink blush that covered her cheeks. he chuckled before going back to messaging bailey.

 he chuckled before going back to messaging bailey