--- 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
--------------------

since jack couldn't hang out with y/n today, he made plans with jamie. jamie said they could finally have some bro time this summer since y/n has been here. (not in a bad way)

jack agreed since he had nothing else to do. first they went to the beach, where they played volleyball.

"yo, you mind if i ask you something?" jamie asked as he hit the ball over the net.

"no, go ahead," jack replied, hitting the ball back to jamie. instead of hitting the ball, jamie let it hit the ground and walked over to jack's side.

"do you love y/n?" jack's eyes widened, staring at jamie is disbelief.

"what?"

"you know, do you love y/n?" jamie repeated, grabbing a water bottle, opening the cap, and taking a drink out of it.

"i-uh-" jamie laughed at his friend. he was completely speechless.

"y-yeah, i guess i do," jamie smiled, screwing the cap back onto the water bottle and placing it in his bag.

"so why don't you tell her?" he asked with his thick british accent. jack shook his head, throwing his towel over his shoulder as they walked along the sand.

"she wouldn't feel the same way. i'm lucky enough that she even likes me," jamie scoffed, grabbing his bag and towel before catching up to his curly headed friend.

"champ, if you really think that y/n isn't in love with you, then you must be a real big idiot," he said.

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in his bedroom with jamie as they watched a movie. well, as he watched a movie. jamie had fallen asleep not even half way through. as he stared at the screen, he heard his phone go off beside him. ding!

he picked up the phone, seeing a message from the girl he loved so much.

y/n ❤️

hey, can we talk?

of course
is everything okay?

everything is fine
i just need to tell you something
can you meet me tomorrow? i'd rather tell you in person

sure
where and when?

beach? 1:00?

i'll be there

okay
bye 💕