Chapter 8: "See ya Tomorrow"

Natalie Watson

After a not-so-awkward conversation with Niall. We both entered Mcdonalds' and had some burgers and chips. While eating we talked about his new album and what he has planned out for fans on the tour. And we got back on track with our day. We interviewed Capital FM and some photoshoots for the upcoming tour and interviews and more interviews and more and more interviews. And one hour of me watching Niall playing Golf while not understanding a single thing about the Game.

I'll be honest but this job was way more exhausting than my previous ones but I love it. While in the car drives both me and Niall got to know a little about each other. But I didn't allow my inner fan to come out while he was talking about Guinness and Ireland which I already know but I didn't say anything.

And I just don't know how but suddenly, It's night and I am here; sitting in the car right beside him; watching him sleep peacefully like a baby. He really had a long and tiring day. Deep down I wish I could click a pic of him but I can't.

I looked out of the window to distract myself and I saw the other side of the city. All the city lights pass through as the car moves on. I smiled at them. "I see those city lights in your eyes"

And Suddenly, my smile faded.

The Car Stopped.

"We're here at Niall's place, Ma'am," Dave said to me. And he got out of the car to get the stuff from the trunk. I probably should wake Niall up. Or not. Should I?

I got closer to him. I gently tap on his shoulder.

Still Sleeping

I tap again

Still Sleeping

I tapped his shoulder but a little aggressive this time.

I knew it! He IS a heavy sleeper!

"What? What Happened? Are we okay? Are you okay? Where is Dave?" His lips went on while his eyes were still figuring the situation.

"Niall don't worry, we are here in the parking lot of your apartment."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry for that...I'm just a heavy sleeper, you know"

"Yeah" I smiled.

He got out of the car with his jacket folded over his one hand.

Meanwhile, Dave got a suitcase from the trunk. Niall gets the suitcase from him "Thanks mate, Goodbye" He starts walking towards the building but stops after 2 steps and turned around and bends his knees a little bit so he could see me.

"Thank You Natalie. Goodbye! See ya Tomorrow" he said to me with a smile on his face.

"See ya Tomorrow" I said with a smile.

And that was it. My first day working with Niall Horan.

The engine of the car starts and we head toward my apartment. "What a great man he is! I've been working for him for 3 years now. But not once did he let me take his suitcase to his flat. Even not at hotels or on tour." Dave started a conversation

"He indeed is a Gentleman"

We spoke for a while but I arrived at my flat. I thanked Dave for the drive and headed to the flat. It is 1:00 am. I'm pretty sure Kate would have passed out on her bed by now.

I slowly opened the door with the keys. And found Kate sleeping on the sofa in a weird position while the TV was still on. Poor kid was waiting for me.

I closed the door behind me. And it did make a noise.

"Where were you?" Kate asked still in her sleep

"At work. you barmy!"

"Oh yeah! How was it? And Niall?" she barely got the words out of her mouth while her eyes were still closed.

"It was Splendid but let's save it for the morning"

"No!!! I really wanna hear your-

And she passed out

Somehow, I convinced Kate to sleep. I changed into my pajamas and jumped on the bed as if I haven't slept for a year.

I checked my phone for the last time and saw a text from Niall.

I started reading it and-

OH MY GOD! What is going on?

And yes! I am jumping on the bed right now!  Somehow, I typed 'Okay! No Problem' to him. I guess the only thing to handle this situation is to sleep. Yeah. But seriously! What the heck is going on in my life?

___________________________________________________________________________

finally! A NEW chapter! Btw! Heaven is SOOOOOO GOOD!! Go stream it! Can't wait for THE SHOW!

Missed ya guys so much!!

Don't forget to Vote!!

Follow me on Insta - nialls_girl_28

Keep Smiling :) Lot's of Love <3

-S