School

The bell rings and I jump out of my seat. I was still in science. I guess I fell asleep. I rush to grab all of my things and put them in my bag so I can get home fast. So they don't find me. Well you are probably asking who "they" is. "They" is a group of guys that always try beating me up after school. It consists of jocks who think they are better than everyone, and they can pick on whoever they want to make themselves feel better.

           At first I didn't mind very much. They would mostly just scream names like 'emo' and 'fag'. But then one day they started hitting me. They beat me up on the side of the road and I stayed there all night. No one found me untill the next morning. She was a gorgeous girl. Long, black, curly hair with big green eyes that sparkled in the morning light. But I never saw her in my life after that. I looked for her for weeks in school but she was never there.

          When she found me I was so cold I could barely move and I have bruises and some cuts on my face. I also had a broken leg which never healed properly, so now I kind of have a slight limp when I walk.

          The jocks don't really have to beat me up. I already do enough of that to myself. Every single day I yell at myself, because it is all my fault that my father died. He died because of me. I wanted to go to the movies and I was rushing him home so we could get there in time and he got in a huge car accident killing him instantly, and I didn't even get a scratch.

          I walk out the school doors rushing to get home. I could see my house from a distance. It looked like they were waiting for me on the front porch. My mom was rarely home, she was always on buisness, so I had to face this all by myself. I walked up to the porch fishing in between them moving quickly to the door. I thought I left the door unlocked this morning but I guess I didn't. I was francticly looking for my keys when the biggest jock of the all steps in front of me with a giant smile on his face. 

          Colby. Me and Colby had kind of a history. Actually it all started out good. We used to be best friends. In kindergarten a lot of the boys wouldn't play with me because my favorite color was different then theirs. But then Colby said he had the same favorite color as me. Boom. Instant friends.  Untill high school. Then he got into sports and girls. I was different I didn't care about being popular. But he did. So he stopped talking to me so he wouldn't become a "Lame ass loser" by association. 

        Colby stares at me with what looks like sympathy but it fades away quickly as he raises his hand. He punched me right in my face making me fall to the ground holding my face in my hands. I pull the away alittle to see I'm bleeding bad. The next door neighbor sees and threatens to call the police so all the jocks  run off. Leaving me there alone.

          About an hour later I am in the house and I washed my face off and locked the front door just to make sure they didn't come into the house. I called my moms cell phone but I got voice mail, so I just called the pizza place across town and had them deliver a pizza.