Chapter 6: 'Welcome'

Hyunjin:"Felix, love. We have another interview!"

Felix:"Another one?"

Hyunjin:"Yes, another one!"

Felix:"Why does this have to be so harrd."

Felix grunted as he was already very tired from all the previous interviews. None of them were working, They had interviewed Jeon jungkook, but Felix didn't like the vibe he was giving off. They interviewed Kim Teahyung, Felix didn't like the way he was treating him. They interviewed Choi Beomgyu, but hyunjin didn't like that he was being flirty with Felix.

Hyunjin:"We don't have many more, maybe actually listening to the interviews weather than how they talk."

Felix:"Fine, I'll try too. It's just so hard sometimes."

Hyunjin:"Yes, it's gonna be hard at times, but just hang in there, ok?"

Felix:"Ok..."

Hyunjin:"Han, you may let him in."

Han:"Yes, sir."

A gentle figure walked in through the door. He quickly grabbed Felix's attention, Felix was in complete aw from him but quickly snapped out of it.

Hyunjin:"Sit sit! May we have your name?"

???:"Yes, it's Choi Yeonjun."

Felix:"I'll take it from here."

Hyunjin:"As you say... Mr.Choi, this is Lee Felix. Felix Choi yeonjun."

Felix:"HI!"

Yeonjun:"Hello sir.Felix."

Yeonjun let out a small chuckle as he sat down. Hyunjin sat off to the side, giving them both a side eye. For some apparent reason, Felix was supper into this specific interview.

Hyunjin:"Mr.Choi?"

Yeonjun:"Yes, sir?"

Hyunjin:"Are you always Flirty with people you just met?"

Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow at Yeonjun's hand that was lightly touching Felix's.

Yeonjun:"O-oh, N-No, sir. I'm not."

Hyunjin:"Why lie?"

Felix:"Hyunjin, what are you doing?"

Yeonjun:"Lying? No. I'm not lying!"

Hyunjin:"Yes you are, people like you make me fucking sick to my stomach."

Felix:"Baby, Calm down. We were just talking."

Yeonjun:"Yes, Mr. We were just talking."

Hyunjin:"Just talking my ass. You were flirting with him the whole time you've been here."

Yeonjun:"Ok, I was . Do you have a problem?"

Hyunjin grabbed Felix and pulled him to himself. Felix sat still for a minute, trying to process what had happened just now.

Hyunjin:"Yeah, the problem is he's mine."

Yeonjun:"So this handsome little boy isn't available for me?"

Felix:"WHAT? No, I never was. And I never will be."

Yeonjun:"Then why were you flirting back with me just now?"

Felix:"No, I wasn't flirting. I was being nice and talking back to you."

Yeonjun:"Then I don't want the job."

Hyunjin:"Alright, now get the fuck out."

Yeonjun walked out of the office right when Han was walking in. Han bowed in respect, but Yeonjun didn't even lower his head.

Han:"Fine fuck you too."

Hyunjin:"Don't mind him Han, it isn't worth your time."

Han:"Yes, sir. But the last one is here. I think you're going to like him, both of yall."

Hyunjin:"Then bring him on in!"

Han:"As you say, Sir..... Lee know we need to go get the next one!"

Lee know:"Finally."

Han walked out, and Lee know, followed behind Han as they went to get the next person.

Han:"Mr.Jeongin, they're ready."

Jeongin:"Thank you."

The handsome figure walked through the door in a bug leather jacket. He was a young fashion artist who needed a new job, so he was here to take the interview.

Han led Jeongin up to the office, and Lee know followed behind him, (Jeongin is in the same Era as Maknae on top look)

Han:"Mr Hyunjin and Mr.Felix, meet Mr.Jeongin, he is the last one for today."

Hyunjin & Felix:" Welcome welcome have a seat!."

jeongin :"Thank you Thankyou"

Jeongin took a seat at the desk in front of them and slipped his big fur coat off.

Hyunjin :"So you're here to have an interview to be a body guard, am I correct?"

Jeongin :"Yes you are correct, But who will i be the body guard for?"

Felix: "Me!"

Jeongin:" A, such a cute thing. Of Course i will be his bodyguard!"

Felix:" I'm not cute!"

Hyunjin & Jeongin:" Yes you are"

Felix:" I AM NOT!"

Hyunjin:" Ok ok chill out, you're charmingly cute how about that?"

Felix:"Fine, I guess I'm 'Charmingly cute'"

jeongin:" alright now the interview?"

Hyunjin:" Yes! We will both be asking you questions!"

Jeongin:"Fine with me!''

Hyunjin:" Ok! So first question..."

Felix and Hyunjin both took turns asking Jeongin questions, Jeongin answered truthfully. It was able to see that Jeongin has a chance.

Jeongin answered the last question and was walked into the waiting room.

Felix:' HE's perfect!"

Hyunjin:"I agree!"

Felix:" Can he pleaseeee be my Body guard, plasseee."

Felix slid out of his chair to get on his knees to beg too Hyunjin. Hyunjin couldn't help but chuckle at Felix's actions.

Hyunjin:" Yes he can be your body gaurd."

Felix:' YAY!"

Felix quickly got up and ran into the waiting room.

felix:"Mr.Jeongin! Im proud to say you're hired!"

Jeongin:" Awesome! Im glad to work with people like you two!"

Jeongin got up and shook Felix's hand

.....

welp thats the end of that chapter i got lazy so yeahhhhhh

byeeee!