Chapter 7

"Finally no more talking to many different guys, I hated it." Felix said slouching into the chair that sat beside Hyunjin. "You must not like talking to people?" Hyunjin said as he shoved food into his mouth. "No I don't, I have no social skills what so ever." Felix said laying his arms on the table and swinging his head back. "You got that right." Hyunjin said as he finished his food. "What do you mean I got that right?" Felix said looking at Hyunjin with mixed emotions of Anger confusion and exhaustion. "Well I mean that you really don't have any social skills. The interview I gave you was horrible, soo I just pushed through it and gave you the job to see if you were actually ok." Hyunjin said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "It was really that bad?!" Felix said as he sat straight up. "Woah woah calm down there, it wasn't horrible, just not the idea type for a interview." Hyunjin said as he folded his arms on the table looking at Felix. "Why didn't you say something?!" Felix yelled at Hyunjin in anger, Felix didn't like that he didn't do good on his interview, he in fact tried his best.

"I'm saying that you need to work on how you talk to people you just met." Hyunjin said as he raised his shoulders at Felix. "And how should I do that?" Felix said as he calmed down soon to copy Hyunjin's pose. "Well for one you gotta train your tongue." Hyunjin said as he slightly tilted his head. "How? And why?" Felix said giving both a disgusted look and confused look. "Well for 'How?' you can train your tongue with mine, and for 'Why?' Just because it's good to have a good working tongue." Hyunjin said as he gave a slight wink to Felix. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT!" Felix shouted as he got up from the table and walked off. ''hey! I'm sorry!" Hyunjin yelled as he followed Felix. Felix walked down the long hallways of Hyunjin's house and Hyunjin followed, Felix soon went into Hyunjin's bedroom but before Hyunjin could enter Felix closed the door and locked it.

"How rude, I want my Felix!" Hyunjin whined like a baby out side of the door. "Well your Felix needs to change and sleep." Felix's voice was muffled behind the big, thick door. "I wanna help!" Hyunjin yelled as he tried to open the door. "mmm no, I don't want you too." Felix said as he teasingly walked closer to the door so his voice got louder to Hyunjin's ears. 'Pleassee, I'll be a good boy!" Hyunjin said as he placed his forehead on the door. "If This boy stops acting like a baby and starts acting like his age then maybe." Felix said in a voice a mother would use. "Fine Felix, are you happy?" Hyunjin said dropping the act he put on." There's my Hyunjin again!" Felix said quickly opening the door, Hyunjin stumbled a little but caught his balance. "My Felix!" Hyunjin said as he quickly took Felix into his arms. "No, don't put the act back up!" Felix said as he pushed away from Hyunjin, Felix gave a soft Kiss on Hyunjin's cheek before he walked off. "Then stop teasing me!" Hyunjin said as he shut the door behind them. "ah- no no no. I'm not teasing you you're just wanting to take it as if I'm teasing you." Felix said as he sat on the left side of the bed. "I'm not taking it that way, you're making me take it that way!" Hyunjin said as he stood In front of Felix. "Well I'm not teasing you. I'm just simply talking to you." Felix said as he stood back up patting Hyunjin's chest and the walking off again. "Will you stop moving?" Hyunjin said as he softly grabbed Felix's arm. he then lightly dragged Felix back In front of him and gave him a deep kiss. "No I won't stop moving until you lay down and go to sleep." Felix said breaking the kiss. "Well I don't want to sleep unless I have you."Hyunjin said before giving another kiss to Felix. "You can have me but not this way, ill cuddle with you but I won't do this with you, at least not tonight." Felix said as he again broke the kiss. "Then I guess ill just keep doing this until you give in." Hyunjin said as he grabbed Felix's waist and pulled him closer to himself before giving another kiss. "Hyunjin, stop!" Felix said breaking the kiss trying to get free from the grasps of Hyunjin. "Come on baby, just a little bit." Hyunjin said as he gently pushed Felix onto the bed pinning him down. "Hyunjin really stop!" Felix said pushing him off. "Felix, I just want some fun." Hyunjin said as he took Felix's hands into his own pinning them onto the bed with just one of his hands. "Well I don't want too, I didn't mean to lead you on!" Felix said as he wiggled under Hyunjin's lewd touches."But you did Felix, you did lead me on, and now I want you." Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear, he soon softly bit it. "But it wasn't intentional, Hyunjin please stop!" Felix said trying to get his hands out of Hyunjin's one hand. "Please Felix, I've waited so long." Hyunjin whined into Felix's ear. "I know you have, but I haven't." Felix said as he got his hands out of Hyunjin's hold and pushing him off, he crawled out from under Hyunjin soon to sit out of breath in front of him.