Chapter 11:'Who was it?'

Quick A.N, before we start, I would like to say, "imma hold off on the smut for a while, but don't worry, there will be fluff I just figured that this book is HEAVY HEAVY in smut, I my intentions were to not make such a heavy smutted(?) Book at first, but no, the book Is Soaked in Smut, and I'm gonna toan that down, now if you don't want me to, then I won't! Just let me know, please!!!!🙏🙏

And I will also begin using the name Lino for Lee Know because my fucking spell check is like 'No, it's not spelt correctly, you need to change it!'
___________________________________________

Felix looked in the mirror for about the hundredth time in about five minutes. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the bruise he had around his waist. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.

Hyunjin came back into the bathroom to check on him again. He was already dressed in black ripped jeans, a burgundy button-up, which was long sleeves, and some burgundy and black Nike airforces to contrast the colors.

"You like the bruise that much?" Hyunjin mumbled in Felix's ear as he placed his chin on his shoulder.
Felix tilted his head a little to make room for Hyunjins big head.

"I wasn't admiring it, I was thinking about how much it hurt, bow if you'll please let me go get dressed." Felix pushed Hyunjin away and started to walk towards his room, the big white t-shirt flowing in the wind as he walked.

"Can I pick your outfit?" Felix froze at the words that left Hyunjins lips. Why would Hyunjin want to pick his clothes?
Felix turned around, his eyes all big at the Hyunjin who was peaking behind his bedroom door like an innocent little pup.

"Why do you want to?" Felix asked, raising an eyebrow. His arms were tucked , and he was standing in a sassy position with one of his feet tapping with his leg pointed out a bit and the other being straight on the floor.

Hyunjin let out a chuckle.
"Becuase, I bet I could make a cute outfit for you." Hyunjin skipped out of his room like a little kid. Felix chuckled at his actions. He was adorable. they were adorable.
"Of course you can, baby." Felix said with a laugh as he also skipped to his room.

They got to Felix's room, it was much cleaner than Hyunjins room, and it took him by shock, everything was organized, his bed perfectly made, the curtains displayed in a way they looked fake, his shoes on his shoe rack ordered by style and color. And the most important part of all his closet, he had so many clothes, and they were all organized by color.

"Surprised?" Felix's voice startled Hyunjin, making him job a little.

"Yes, yes, very surprised. Do you think you could organize mine like this?" Hyunjin asked, looking all around Felix's closet when he noticed a section.
"Yes, if you--" Felix was cut off abruptly by Hyunjin's voice.
"YOU HAVE SKIRTS?!" Hyunjin asked as he was getting a bit too excited when he saw them.
He began to walk towards them before Felix stood in the way.
"Don't get, ANY, Ideas, do you understand?" Felix said as he exaggerated the 'and'. Felix gave a very.. unsettling look to Hyunjin.

"I won't." Hyunjin rolled his eyes
"Just let me look!" Hyunjin gently pushed Felix out of the way, soon beginning to flip through the skirts. Yeah, he had quite a bit of them, and Hyunjin never knew? That's what shocked him the most. Once Felix collected himself, he looked over at Hyunjin, who was holding a black mini skirt and a burgundy red shirt.
Felix's eyes widened at what Hyunjin was anticipating on doing. "Do you, by chance, have any Black stockings?" Hyunjin smiled, turning around as he held the items up.

"Y-Yes? There in that drawer right there." Felix pointed towards the drawer. Hyunjin, of course, opened it, and to his shock, Felix had even more girly clothes - Not that Clothes had a gender, but it was new to him, very new.
"Ah shit." Felix quickly walked over and shut the door. Hyunjin gave a devilish smirk to Felix. "Please?" Felix rapidly shook his head. "Not even for me?" Hyunjin gave a pout his bright green eyes widened, and his bottom lip folded.
"NO!" Felix protested again, shaking his head even faster.