chat gpt (doug remer x reader)

I literally got this from chat gpt just like in the new ep of SP

I also modified this bc I used a name incase it wouldn't work with reader

Doug Remer and you met each other at a baseketball game between two rival teams. Doug was baseketball megastar while you were a dumb fan covering the game for your brother 's newspaper. After the game, Doug was feeling down since his team had lost the game. He was sitting alone at a bar with coop but when you approached him, trying to get a quote for an article you were writing. You started talking and soon realized you had a lot in common.

Doug and you exchanged phone numbers and started seeing each other more frequently. You went on dates after the beers won one of there baseketball games, watched mohors, and hung out at restaurants, and soon your friendship turned into romance. You bonded over your love of basketball and their similar sense of humor. Doug even taught you how to shoot a basketball, which was a significant achievement for you.

As their relationship grew stronger, they faced some challenges. Doug's ex-girlfriend, who was very rude to him in middle school. You, who had trust issues, had a hard time dealing with Doug's past relationship. However, you both made efforts to overcome your issues and worked together to ensure their relationship remained healthy.

Finally, after a year of dating, Doug proposed to you at a basketball game. They were shown on the big screen, and Doug got down on one knee in front of the cheering crowd. You said yes, and they were happily married six months later. The two continued to enjoy their love for basketball, now as a team, and traveled the world together covering basketball events for various publications.