DISCLAIMER

Before we begin this tragic piece of literature (if you can even call it that), I should mention it may have mild swearing or mentions of uncomfortable topics. It's incredibly cringey, which is intentional, I promise. We made this story as a joke, and that's all it's meant to be. We figured that sometimes people just need to laugh. So, here is something to break your humor.
Also, let's introduce our characters!
1. Skittle
Skittle is the first scribble, and was made by Nat. Skittle is not a beta male so don't say that 😡 Bro is obviously an alpha 💪

2. Carnivore
Carnivore is the second scribble, and was made by Emery. Carnivore is not a beta male so don't say that 😡 Bro is obviously an alpha 💪

3. Gerbil
Gerbil is the third scribble, and only has to say one thing. AGHRARARARARARARARARAR. Gerbil was created by a user known as "Lemon". Gerbil only speaks native scribble.

4. Zilla
Zilla is the fourth scribble, and was made by a user known as "Godzilla_40331". Zilla is a rather large, muscular alpha male scribble compared to the others. But, is Zilla large enough remain as the alpha?

5. Sammich
Sammich is the fifth scribble, and was made by a user known as "Sammich". Sammich is currently an omega, climbing up the ranks by defeating fellow omegas. Sammich has big plans. Plans of ruling over all scribbles.

6. Coem
Coem is the sixth scribble, and was made by a user known as "8Jxns8". Coem is a strong alpha, and asserts his dominance by flexing all of his territory.

7. Smartalt
Smartalt is the seventh scribble, and was made by a user known as "SmartAltSmart". Smartalt is a rather intelligent sigma scribble. Smartalt can speak multiple dialects of scribble, and is known for their prophetic dreams.