Coem

Sammich searched for these alphas, one at a time. His only issue was, he couldn't find either. He had to think up a plan. So, he decided he would first search for the Scrum-diddly-umptious Skittle Skedaddle. He began by stalking through the night, sniffing the air. The ground. The water. The dumpster fires.

"Sammich..." a voice whispered. It was none other than Coem.

    Who exactly was Coem? Well, it's a rather long story. Allow us to explain it to you.

    When Sammich was, a young boy, his father, took him into the territory, to see another heir. Who was this heir? It was young Coem. Sammich was ordered by his father, the current alpha of that era, to gain insight on the opposing alpha through Coem. By whatever means necessary.

FLASHBACK:

"Pssst...Hey...You...!" Coem whispered.

    Sammich looked around, confused. Then, he saw a short, skinny, and rather pathetic looking scribble. He didn't recognize him at first. He was about to absolutely destroy this scribble with his most absolutely vile insults, until he realized who this scribble was.

"Oh. It's you." Sammich muttered.

"Huh? What's wrong with me?" Coem asked, hearing his obvious tone of disapproval.

    Sammich was silent. He just glared at Coem. He didn't like the idea of having to socialize with this...sickly pathetic scribble.

"Oh...You don't like me, do you...?" Coem asked, looking sad and weak.

No, no I don't. Well, that's what he'd wanted to say. But something changed his mind.

"I didn't say that." He growled instead.

Coem didn't speak for a moment. Like he was thinking of what to say next.

"You don't sound like you like me very much." Coem practically whispered.

(STILL IN PROGRESS RN, BUT HERE TAKE IT. GO ON. TAKE IT.)