1

Meredith POV

I live really close to school because my mom never has time to drop me off. So I begin my small walk to school by myself.

I put my air pods on and turn some music on. I walk and begin to get lost in my thoughts.

I continue walking thinking about why my dad left me and never looked back. I get a text from my mom saying

" Sorry won't be home till tomorrow morning don't stay up too late love you and sleep at the shepherds place only because I want someone to be with you"

I smile at her message and write

"OK love you too"

She leaves me on read as I but my phone away. I continue walking as I see my least favorite person to start off the day.

"Shepherd" I roll my eyes right after I said that. Me and Derek are kind of friends.

We mostly are rude and tease each other as well as playing pranks.

"Grey" he smirks as I walk to my locker. The outer park of my locker has a picture of me making a weird face.

I tear it off and throw it out " You better watch out Shepherd I'm coming for you" I roll my eyes trying to think of another plan.

I get the idea to cover his entire car with whip cream. I grab a few text books and place my bag in my locker.

I head to my first class which is math. My teacher is Mr. Webber. I find my seat looking for Amelia.

"Amelia I'm coming to your place tonight" I say smiling. "Sleepover" she screams loudly.

"Der, Meredith is sleeping over" she waves her hand." And Meredith don't flirt with my brother because that's weird."

Preston walks to Amelia angrily. "Why the hell did you leak that stuff." He whispers harshly. He whispers loudly I think to myself.

"I didn't leak your shit" Amelia says "yes you fucking did I know it's you because you're the only one who knows."

"Well I didn't that seems like a you probably that doesn't involve me" I smile to myself watching Amelia being a bad bitch.

"Outside on our break I'm going to beat the shit out of you" Preston threatens. "Go right ahead I did jujitsu so good luck" she smiles before sitting besides me.

"Is he serious?" I whisper. "Yeah he is he never jokes." She whispers back. "Don't get hurt your brother will be pissed at you."

"Yeah I know don't tell him." She whispers. "Amelia plus that's your brother's friend." She smiles as class begins.

Mr.webber assigns us work. I sit in the middle of the class. Someone throws a paper ball at me. I don't know who but I think Derek did because he begins to snicker.

I unfold it as it reads.
"Fuck you :)"

I smile and write
"In your dreams :)"
I throw it behind me as he catches it making a bit of a noise. We smile as we both look around checking if anyone heard or saw us.

He writes something before throwing it at my head. I let out a small giggle as it says
"You mean nightmares right?"

I smirk as I write
"So you admit you've dreamt of me"
Before throwing it I smile at this note.

The bell goes off as I have geography next. I get in the class room as Mrs. Robin assigns partners. I get a random person her name is April. I think she's new I don't know.

"Hello Meredith you're my partner." She says a bit too joyful for me.

"Hey, so since we're partners I don't give a damn about what country you pick for our country research project." I say

"Oh okay well I wanted to do China" "Sure go ahead I care just tell me what you want me to do" I say a bit annoyed with her voice.

She gives me a few topics to research on about China. I groan as I get bored. So I decided to get up and grab a piece of paper.

I write on the piece of paper and throw it at Amelia.

Wanna head to the mall after school?

She opens it and looks at me before smiling.

She writes yes and throws it back. I hear a few girls gossiping about me saying that I'm rude or that I'm weird or pathetic. I roll my eyes at them and flip them off.

"Meredith did you finish your research yet?" April says. "No I'm bored and this is boring as fuck I'll do it later" she sighs and begins starting a slide show.

I decided to do my work because I don't want home work. I see Derek looking at me while talking to Mark. I flip him off without looking at him.

"Bitch" he says to me. "Dick" I roll my eyes " You love my dick" " What dick all I saw was pussy" I giggle. "Ass" he groans. "You love my ass" I say before jokingly wink at him.

"Grey, Shepherd work and language" Mrs.Robins says. After class I have a break so I decide to head the the store to buy some whip cream.

I run down the aisle as I bump into someone....