f o u r

☁

"Wow, your house is really small."

That's what Toya stated as he walked into Y/N's apartment. The white-haired boy had been released from the hospital a few minutes ago and decided to go with the older man.

"Well not everyone's as rich as your parents, now are they?" Y/N asked the kid, with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't let me finish." Toya smirked, putting his bandaged arms on his hips. "BUT this place is cute. It suits you." Y/N rolled his eyes as he closed the door behind him.

"Nice save."

Toya chuckled at him as he walked around the place. The boy looked around the window and marveled at the view outside. He leaned against the windowsill, letting his head rest on his arms. He stared out the window at the places and the peaceful scenery outside. He had to admit that he felt a lot more comfortable here.

"You act like you haven't seen a window scenery in a long time."

"I... don't think I have."

Y/N sat down next to him, kneeling on the sill next to him. He smiled through the window as he stared at the scenery.

"Great view, huh?"

"Yeah."

Y/N and Toya laid in the grass, looking at the sky.

"You got a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Ohh, so you swing the other way?"

"Do you?"

"No comment."

"Exactly."

"Hey, Toya, how come you're so short?"

The white haired kid rolled his eyes as he walked beside Y/N. It was true that the 13 year old was short, but he can't exactly say that it would last long.

"Well, I was born premature, what's you excuse?" The boy retorted, crossed arms with a raised eyebrow. The smirk on his face was shot at Y/N.

"First off, I'm 5'11, short stack. Get your facts straight." Y/N snapped back.

"Really? Couldn't tell." The boy added. Y/N smirked right back.

"I know. Bet you can't even see my face from all the way down there." The adult chuckled at their height fight. Toya scoffed with a laugh.