𝑵𝑰𝑶

↳ ↱ ⇢ ➯ ↝ ➸ ➹ ↬ ↫ → ➥

"The woman is driving me crazy!" I complained to my older brother, Oliver, as I downed my fifth scotch and he chuckled lowly sitting at a chair in my living room

"Liam, you're just not used to a woman telling you no. She's not driving you crazy as far as I'm concerned she's just humbling your rich entitled ass." He replied causing my eyebrows to furrow as I turned looking hearing her and Jaliyah walk through the door

I then began to pour another drink causing Oliver to chuckle lightly as he stood just in time for Jaliyah to run into his arms happily before she began kissing all over his face.

Though, I'd never admit it out loud I was happy to see Oliver finally with someone that cared just as equally if not more than he did. What made it even more berserk was the fact she was the complete opposite compared to him. Oliver was always so reserved and quiet whereas Jaliyah was this loud, bubbly, and unhinged spirit. I would have never expected it, but they were cute together.

And, it's no secret Jaliyah's hilarious.

Most of my siblings always seemed to be searching for the one, meanwhile, I was fine living my life alone full of quick hook-ups until I regained Jalanii.

She was the breath of fresh air in the world of wicked pollution I often had a hand in. It was something in those amber iris' that just calmed me. Made me want to do the right thing you know?

I was so in love with her my mind was sprinting in a love race with my heart to place doubt yet unable to catch up.

"Hey, prinsessa!" Oliver beamed happily while holding Jaliyah in his arms; both with cheeks as pink as dawn

(princess)

Downing the rest of this drink finally beginning to feel it I sat the glass down on my coffee table just before sending a dirty look to the two of them since they had the nerve to be coupled up in my living room while me and Jalanii were barely speaking to once another.