𝑻𝑰𝑶

↳ ↱ ⇢ ➯ ↝ ➸ ➹ ↬ ↫ → ➥

The skyline of Manhattan with the sun slowly rising over the city had captured every bit of my attention

This was an every morning and every night deal for me. I had been living with Liam only a couple of months and it was still something I wasn't used to.

It was such a beautiful sight.

I then sighed before looking over at Liam who was still fast asleep and it wasn't too much of a surprise since last night he got shitfaced; but, usually, he is wide awake before I am. I had showered and all and he was still knocked out.

He was a beautiful sight as well.

The messy hair. Rosy cheeks. Plus, the sight of his muscular arms.

That was enough for a woman like me.

Leaving our bedroom, I softly closed our door and headed upstairs to where my pole was. The urge to dance would never leave me; I would be willing to stop for all the rich strangers but would always continue for myself. Something so sexy and empowering would never leave my heart.

Grabbing one of my disinfecting wipes I swiftly began to clean the pole before wiping it down with liquid chalk to down the slipperiness.

After, I then cleaned my hands and did a test spin to test the grip before taking Liam's shirt off of my body and turning on my music.

Slowly, I began to walk around the pole a few times before beginning to climb it twisting my body in position to do a flare before pulling my body back to the metal and sliding down a bit to sensually row my legs.

"𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒊'𝒎 '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊'𝒎𝒂 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓"