Nine

Namjoon's pov:

She really loves me, and I was always cold towards her. I never cared if she had breakfast or dinner. I was never curious about her, but she did her best. She always cared about me and loved me, but I just hurt her from day one, and she never asked me why I was like that or why I was always cold towards her.

Namjoon was guilty towards her, but he didn't do anything except feel sad about what he did to her. He tried his best to be your friend. He tried to spend time with you, but since you thought that he was playing with your feelings, little did you like it after all he was with you.
-
-
-

Three days passed.

On call

Yn:hello dad How are you?

Mr.kim: I'm fine. What about you?

Yn: "I'm fine, dad!

Mr.kim: I have something to tell you both: can you come with Namjoon for dinner?

Yn: What is it? Something special

Mr. Kim: Yes,It's special, and at the dinner, my family friends are also coming; they just want to meet you both.

Yn: "Ok, dad, but I'm not sure about Namjoon" (sad tone)

Mr.kim:I already told him, and he's ready to come. Don't be sad, my child, be happy. Ok, bye, be on time.

Yn:ok, dad, take care.

Time skip

Namjoon's pov:

I was waiting in the living room for 30 minutes. She was taking so much time that I was about to check on her but stopped when I heard the sound of her coming downstairs.
I was frozen at the same time. She was looking beautiful—her hair,her eyes, her lips—she was looking like an angel.

Yn:namjoon, let's go; we are getting late.

Namjoon: "Oh yes, let go."

At Namjoon's parents house

Yn:dad I missed you (hugging Mr. Kim).

Mr.kim: I also missed you. Come have a seat. I want to talk with you both.

Yn/namjoon:what's that

Mr.kim: Namjoon, you know Mr. Jung?

Namjoon: Yes, Jung Company, right?

Mr.kim: Yes,they want to marry her daughter and Taehyung, and they are coming today for dinner.

Namjoon: "That's good, but dad, you talk about this to Taehyung." Whether he wants or not

Mr.kim: Actually, I didn't ask about this from Taehyung. If he want or not . I want you both to ask this of Taehyung.

Yn: "WHAT!! Dad, you'd asked him first, where is he now?"

Tae:unnie Hyung, you are here (happily tone).

You are here because we want to ask you something.

Tae:what's that

Namjoon: Tae, we want you to marry a girl, and they are coming today for dinner. (Straight tone)

Tae:WHAT!! You all want me to marry a stranger that I've never met before.