Eighteen

When Yn headed inside the house, she heard a Lord sound. The sound of Jimin He was southing on someone.

Jimin: Get lost here.

When Yn enters, she shows that they are the ones responsible for making her life hell. They are the ones who are responsible for everything.

Mrs. Park: But son.

Jimin: You are calling me son now that you remember that you have a son, and when were you both when I needed you both most? When I leave my sister, I think that you will take care of her, but instead of taking care, you make her life hell without her permission you make her marry someone she doesn't know. I always tried to be your son, but you both never tried to be my parents. You both must leave now.

They both leave from there.

Yn: oppa (She came towards Jimin and hugged him.)

Jimin: Yn, they will never understand me. They will always force me to do what I don't want.

Yn: Oppa, they will understand you someday.

Jimin: and that day never came.

He broke the hug and left from there.

Yn's Room

I still remember the day when they forced me to marry Namjoon. I was never ready to marry him, but I never blamed them because my best memory is when I was with Namjoon. He never loved me or my baby, but I always loved him until my last breath.

The next day
In office

Yoongi: Miss Park has everything arranged for the meeting.

Yn: yes,sir.

Meanwhile, someone knocked on a door.

Yoongi: Come in.

Mr. Choi: Sir, they are achieved.

Yoongi: We are coming.

Yn's Pov:

We are here towards the meeting room when we enter. My whole world gets stopped, and I never expected him in front of me. The one and only person who was the love of my life and my whole life is standing in front of me, Kim Namjoon. That means the Joon Company is not anyone else's company, but it's his.

Yoongi: Hello Mr.kim I am the CEO of Min Enterprises, Min Yoongi.

Namjoon: Nice to meet you, Mr. Min.

Yoongi: It was nice to meet you. Meet my secretary, Miss Park.

Namjoon's Pov:

When my eyes slid towards Mr. Min secretary, my whole world stopped the person I love the most, the person who left me thinking that I didn't love her now standing in front of me, but it hurt to hear that Miss Park is still Mr. Kim Yn. I never signed the divorce papers. I love her wholeheartedly. I didn't realize my love had passed, but now I will make her mine. I will make her come into my life again.

Yoongi: Let's start meeting now.

Namjoon: sure.

Yn's Pov:

We are all setting our respective places. When I feel strong glances at me, I lift my head. The glances on me are known; there's Namjoon's. I again look down. I tried to focus on my word, but I failed.

Yoongi: Miss Park, can you give me the contract paper....Miss Park.

Yn: Yes, sir.

Yoongi: Can you please give me the contract paper?

She handled the contract file.

Yoongi: Mr. Kim, please help yourself.

He slides the file towards Namjoon.
They sign the contract and leave from there. I accept that he wants to talk to me, but he again proves me wrong. He still didn't change a bit. I am no one for him; we have already parted ways. Mr.Min or our staff members also left the meeting room.

I was walking towards the CEO cabin when I accidentally collided with someone. When I left my head, I showed Mr.Min standing in front of me.

Yoongi: Where was your mind, Miss Park? In the meeting room, you were distributed, and now that you have collided with me, are you okay?

Yn: Oh, yes, Mr. Min.

Yoongi: Can you give me further information about Han Company?

Yn: I will bring the file.

She left from there to bring the company's file.

Yoongi's Pov:

Something was bordering her. Everything was alright before meeting what happened suddenly to her. Is that okay?

Yn: Mr. Min, file, which is what you are asking for.

Yoongi: Miss Park, you can take a half day today. Almost all the work will be done, and the remainder I can complete.

Yn: But sir

Yoongi: Go home safely; see you tomorrow.

After that, he left from there.

He was never gone. Listen, it's better to take a leave.

She collected her belongings and left from there.

She was in the park, sitting silently, showing how people are happy in their lives. When someone came towards her and stood in front of her, when she lifted her hard, her eyes widen.

Yn: What are you doing here? (cold tone)

I hope you like

Thank you for watching. Stay connected.

Please like and comment.