First day of Senior Year

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℬ𝒾𝓉ℯ𝓈
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℬ𝓁ℯℯ𝒹𝓈

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℒ𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓈
ℒ𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒟𝒾ℯ𝓈

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℬℯℊ𝓈
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓈

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℬ𝒾𝓉ℯ𝓈 𖢻 𝒟ℯ𝒻 ℒℯ𝓅𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring Ring

"Oh shit" you exclaimed shooting up out of bed.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck"

Seriously? Your first day of senior year? Your gonna be late.

"Why me?" You quietly whispered while pulling up your ripped jeans, accidentally catching your foot in one of the holes. You then quickly pulled your shirt over your head.

Stumbling to the bathroom you quickly brushed your teeth and hair. Then doing a quick little bit of eyeliner (if you want)

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Oh shut up" you sighed grabbing your phone seeing the ridiculous amounts of texts and several missed calls you got from Rodrick. Pressing the call button you sat your phone next to you so you could still talk but also be able to slip on your converse.

"Yo Y/N Where ya at? Ive been waiting outside for forever" He pouts

"Sorry man I slept in. Im walking out the door in a sec"

"Okay. Hurry up dumbass"

"Yeah yeah. Talk to you in a little" you said hanging up.

Putting your phone in your pocket, you practically glided down the stairs jogging into the kitchen to grab a poptart. After yanking a strawberry poptart from the box you ran out the door to Rodricks white van.

"Yo whats up?" You panted after climbing in.

"Been waiting for you dummy" he teased.

"Yeah yeah Im sorry" you mumbled before taking a bite of your poptart.

"Oo lemme have a piece!" Rodrick said while reaching over to it to grab a chunk.

"Oh hell no get away from my poptart dickface!" You screeches pulling yourself as far away as you could from his grabby fingers.

"Come on, just a teensy piece" he groaned.

"Hmph fine just a tiny piece" you sighed.

"Hell yeah" he squealed.

"Whatever doofus. We need to get going."

"Oh shit thats right" he said as he pumped his foot on the gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖹𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗁

312 Words