Evil Is Known

After talking to the alphas and giving them new titles the barbecue turned into a full on party that lasted three days it seemed to never end, I took my dad to the office to discuss me taking over the pack which was happening in a mouth and the preparation of my corrnation as king.

The month to my corrnation flew past and the anticipation of me taking over the pack was getting to me a little as I only turned 16 just over a month ago and needed to get out and run I just needed space and Thunder could sense it to.

After a quick chat with dad and mum about alpha duties in and around the pack, I kissed Zylah and left the front door of the pack house and shifted and run straight into the forest running to clear my mind I then come to the creek in my territory to take a quick drink and I hear a twig snap next to me I turned to see my mate in wolf form.

I greeted her through the link asked if she needs anything she replied no just wanted me to see if I was ok and coping with it all, I'm ok baby how are you coping you will be crowned queen and Luna she said she is better than I am.

We then had a short walk before returning to the pack house for some food on the way back I explained why I'm so agitated I tell her that the great evil that is coming is my biological father, he wants to kill me and take the throne and rule with tyranny and fear.

The shock in her eyes told me everything I feared she was scared for me and I couldn't take it away for her as we returned to the pack house and opened the door and entered the kitchen to see mum cooking as always as she smiled at both of us.

She asked us if we where hungry I replied with a little and Zylah ask if she needed any help my agreed and I sat at the kitchen island a Nd got handed a plate of food as mum asked if I was excited about taking over as alpha I nodded with a month of food.

Dad then entered the kitchen and kissed mum while grabbing the plate of food she handed to him he sat next to me ruffling my hair with a smile, I turned in my seat and told dad I know the evil that's coming.

With wide eyes dad ask who or what is this great evil is as I dropped my head and said it's my biological father he wants the throne and wants to rule with tyranny and fear but I ain't going to let him even if it kills me, Zylah then looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I look at her and try to reassure her it hopefully won't come to that but i don't know if I am strong enough to beat him to take him out without a casualty to me or any pack member or even an alliance member.

Dad then asked how I knew and do we have a name to go with I replied that the moon goddess told me but she didn't tell me his name, everything is very cryptic with the moon goddess with everything she has to tell me like I have to work out myself.

Two days pass and it's the day of my corrnation when I take over the pack as alpha, dad called me and Zylah into the office to show us something, as we step into the office dad pulls out some blueprints as I ask what's that.

He replies it's plans for you guys new home, we looked over the blueprints to see dad had commissioned a company to build  a huge house on the top of the hill, well more a castle.

Is that for us Zylah asked and dad replied yes we can't have our king and queen living with the rest of us 40% of the rogues have joined this pack and are willing to be the castle staff  to make our royle couple as comfortable as possible it's quite amazing to see.

That evening the party was in full swing as it approached midnight when the moon was at its highest dad stops the music to make his announcement and had the pack to me followed by my corrnation.

The whole pack and neighbouring packs attended the party to see the king and queen being coronated when dad finished handing the alpha tital  to me mum walks up to the stage myself and Zylah where sitting with two boxes dad took them and opened the boxes inside where two crowns one for Zylah an one for myself and they where amazing but simply.

My crown was a twisted gold band with a moon stone mounted in the middle an Zylah's was the same as mine just smaller with diamonds around the moon stone as mum lowered my crown and dad lowered Zylah's crown on to our heads the whole crowed roar and cheered long live the king and queen.

Zylah's parents where the first to congratulate us along with my own parents over the next hour the wolf lords an their mate followed as did the rest of the guests when Zylah lent over to me and whispered the words congratulations daddy with wide eyes I look at her holding her belly smiling at me and nods.