the second day

Obama pov:

I walked down the hall only to see this figure standing next to my crush.. He was a little taller than me and had blonde hair it was trump.. He looked over and waved my heart dropped as i saw them.. holding hands. ARE THEY DATING??? 

Chungus peaked over trumps shoulder to see me and he waved

Chungus peaked over trumps shoulder to see me and he waved. I felt normal again but still sad.. Trump looked disgusted. He was always so perfect, always better then me. But i got the courage to walk up to the both of them, my voice sounding like a bunch of stray cats choking on a tin of tuna in a garbage bin. ''h-he-hello..'' -i answered straining my voice trying not to feel sad. Chungus just waved, but trump looked at me disgusted 

 Chungus just waved, but trump looked at me disgusted 

His looks hurt just as much as words. I opened my locker and just walked away. As i walked away i seen this poster. School dance for Christmas? Bring a date? I remember hearing about it before but never really acting to it. I heart started beating as i seen this new kid walk by, he was stunning. He had blonde hair and yellow skin tone, purple stripes on his skin looking like a few tattoos, he had a beak and a long bushy tail. We locked eyes and i smiled at him.

Later in class:

I was taking me seat, as at that moment i saw the boy, i blushed as he walked past me and sat behind in the chair. His tail brushed my leg and i felt shivers up my spine. The class began, we continued our project about famous people. They boy was paired IN OUR GROUP. I ALMOST DIED. I sat down and he pulled a chair. ''Im names thunder, thunder paw.'' Hes aid and went to shake my hand and so i shook it. I smiled at him. His eyes shined like diamonds.. But as soon as i stared into his eyes the bell rang, i packed my things and went home. I thought of asking thunder out.. but it felt wrong and right.

At home:

I opened the door and walked inside. The house was empty, i went upstairs and worked on the project. I started testing some new makeup and clothes i would wear for the dance in two days. 

I wore a pink suit, that my mother gave me before she got hit by an ice cream cone and fell into a coma

I wore a pink suit, that my mother gave me before she got hit by an ice cream cone and fell into a coma.. I never wore it but it felt good. I took everything off and fell asleep.