Goldie

(Y/n)'s POV
"W-what? H-how?" I was confused. How are they the animatronics when their human?

"Follow us. We'll explain." Said the purple haired boy, which is probably Bonnie. I don't know if I should trust them but my curiosity won me out and I hesitantly to follow them.

We arrived at the dinning room and sat down.

Freddy's POV
We arrived at the dinning room and sat down. Chica, Foxy and Bonnie sat on one side while me and (Y/n) sat on the other.

"Now. Would someone please explain on how you guys are human?" She asked.

"We don't actually know how. We just can." Foxy answered, we nodded. She took a second to think.

"A-are you gonna k-k-ill m-me?" She asked scared.

I held her shoulder and she looked at me. "Of course not." I said, smiling. "R-really?" she asked. "Yes." I said, the others nodded in agreement. She smiled.

She stood up. "Well I better get back to work." She said smiling. "She you guys later. I guess." I watched as she headed to the office. I turned to look at the other, a weird look on their faces, as they smiled like idiots.

"What?" I asked. "Oh nothing~" Chica said happily. We all stood up and just started to so random stuff. I decided to see what (Y/n) is up to.

(Y/n)'s POV
Well that went better than expected. I sat down on the office chair. At least I know I'm not gonna die.

I picked up the tablet and saw the other animatronics doing random stuff. I smiled. Their not so bad.

All of a sudden I felt someone cover my mouth and eyes. I panicked. I tried to scream for help.

"Help!" Was all I could manage to let out before I blacked out.

Freddy's POV
"Help!"

I was close to the office before I heard (Y/n) sceram. I ran into the office and saw my brother disappear with (Y/n).

I heard a deep laugh echo in the office.

"Goldie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh. What will happen to reader-chan? Find out.

Till next time. Bye!