???

(Y/n) POV
The 6 am bell rang signaling the end of the shift. The animatronics went to position as I went to the office to get my stuff.

I feel so bad... Why did I have that stupid dream?! Now I made my friends feel horrible... I was close to the door when I heard footsteps.

"Wait (Y/n)!" Someone called. I turned around and was enveloped in a tight embrace. I looked up to see Freddy.

I hugged back. "I'm sorry." I managed to whisper, trying to hold back the tears that were treating to fall.

"Don't worry.It's not your fault." He said comforting me as he hugged me tighter.

He put his hand on my cheek to me look at him. "There's one good thing that happened after being stuffed into a suit is that I meet you." He said smiling as he kissed my forehead.

I blushed but smiled. "Thanks Freddy." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved him goodbye, hoping to forget what happened earlier.

As I arrived and entered the house I was knocked over by Amy. "Oh (Y/n)! I missed you so much!" She said crushing me. "A-Amy... Its o-only been one d-day... And... C-can't br-breath..." I choked.

"Oh. Sorry." She said letting go of me. "Do you really have to do that every time?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes."

We laughed. "Well, it's time for you to sleep. You look tired." She said. "Yes mom." I replied, rolling my eyes as I walked to my room.

I changed clothes and went to bed. Just before I fell asleep I heard 2 voices whisper.

"Help them. Save them."

"You can't."

~Le Time Skip~

When I woke up I felt terrible. My head hurts. I had nothing to do so I decided to rest today.

~Le Time Skip~

Today was... Boring! I just rested, ate and watched tv. But I still felt sick but I had to go to work. I got my stuff and headed to the pizzeria.

As I arrived my headache got worst. But I shook it off. I entered the pizzeria to be greeted by none other than Freddy.

"Hi (Y/n)!" He said with a smile. I smiled and hugged him. "Hi Freddy!" I said happily. "Come on let go." He said as we walked to the office.

Freddy's POV
After dropping of (Y/n)'s stuff we headed to the dinning room where the others were. On the way I noticed she seemed more tired than usual.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" I asked, concerned. She looked at me and smiled her gorgeous smiled. "Of course!" She said happily. I smiled, maybe I'm just imagining things.

When we arrived the others smiled, forgetting what happened yesterday. "Hi (Y/n)!" They said in union. She smiled and waved back.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" (Y/n) asked as we sat down with the others. "Well we were planning in playing 'truth or dare' again. Since we really can't do much." Chica said.

"How bout we play 'hide and seek'!" Bonnie suggested. All of us except (Y/n) raised our eyebrows. "Hide and seek. Really?" Goldie asked.

"I think that sounds like fun!" (Y/n) chirp. "Well since we really don't have much to do, since we already played truth or dare. I guess its alright." Chica said.

"Okay lets start! I say Freddy finds us." Goldie said as he disappeared.

"Wait. Wha-" The next thing I know everyone is hiding. I rolled my eyes. Well lets get this over with.

(Y/n)'s POV
I ran looking for a good hiding spot when I noticed what appeared to be a back room. I walked towards it out of curiosity. As I got closer my head started to hurt more, like someone was hitting it repeatedly with a hammer.

When I touched the door everything went black.

??? POV
I smirked. They say I took everything they had. Their life, their loved ones, everything. Then they stuffed me in a spring lock suit and took my life.

Well its time for revenge.

Who's gonna save you now (Y/n)? Who's gonna help you? No one.

Cause they can't.