Uzi | Accidental Kiss...

'When the only object available is a single playing card, you suggest a game that leads to a happy little accident...'
Request for @NateNate77

Copper 9 | Landing Pod

The landing pod was silent— it wasn't a scary or awkward or comfortable silence; it was a bored silence. Which you honestly didn't know could be a thing until now.

V sat in one of the chairs, blowing lifeless bubbles in Uzi's direction, while Uzi sat in the other chair across from her, with N — who sat on the floor beside her — spinning her and the chair 'round and 'round in a lazy, slow motion— Meanwhile, you and Thad stood in the middle of the pod, staring blankly at a single playing card the drone possessed; a queen of hearts.

You clicked your tongue after too long in the unbearable silence, "Anyone wanna... draw?"

"Ran out of paper," Uzi muttered dully, unfazed by the constant spinning.

"Okay," You hummed, "Snowball fight outside?"

"Sun's out," N said, putting all his energy(which wasn't much) into one big spin of the chair— Uzi was spun only a bit faster than before.

"Maybe we can play with bubbles?" You suggested and V immediately retracted her bubble blowing hands, "...Okay, never mind."

Thad held the card in between his index finger and thumb and flicked it with his other hand, "Is there anything we can play with a single card?"

"Yeah; who can stare at it the longest," Uzi sassed.

No one responded to her joke and you sighed... before an idea popped into your head.

"Actually, I think I have a game!" You said. Uzi grounded herself with a hand on the ship's control panel and put a stop to N's spinning.

"No way. The last time you suggested game idea, it was dumb."

You huffed and crossed your arms, "It wasn't dumb, you're just a sore loser."

"What's the game?" N tried, willing to do literally anything than just sit there any longer.

You clapped, "Alright, everyone in a circle!"

"I'm not playing," V reported.

"Of course you aren't," You said with a roll of your eyes, sitting down on the pod's floor in a circle with everyone else. Uzi was to your right and Thad to your left.

"N, watch the tail," Uzi grumbled, pushing the Disassembly Drone's tail away. It had been dangerously close to stinging you— you didn't even notice.

"Oh, sorry!" N apologized, frantically pulling his tail away and curling it around himself.

"Nice save," Thad gave Uzi a fist bump and you chuckled.

"Alright," You began, taking the card from Thad, "Now, fair warning, there's not really a point to this game— but I think it'll be funny! Hope none of you are germ freaks."

"Why?" Uzi questioned skeptically but you didn't answer her.

"It's very simple!" You put the card up to your mouth, "You hold the card up to your mouth and suck in your breath so it stays, then you have to try and pass it on to the next person without the both of you dropping it."