Uzi, N, Thad, V | Mother Natures a Bitch

'Mother Nature is a bitch, as she choose to have you start your period in space, away from home, with no helpful products.... Luckily, you have four caring lovers determined to help you out.(Fem!y/n)'
Request for @lailamikoto

Copper 9 | Uzi's Room
*I'm scared y'all are gonna find this cringey and abandoned A Strange Planet even though that probably won't happen at all I'm so scared 😭

You awake to the unwelcomed sound of four drones panicking. When you opened your eyes, you found yourself face to face with Thad and N— both of which looked terrified out of their minds.

"The hell...?" You grumbled, still drowsy with sleep.

"Are you okay, y/n!?" N cried, looking as close to crying as a robot could.

Thad put his hands on your shoulders and shook you frantically, "Where does it hurt!? What happened!? Who did it!?"

"Stop shaking her, you moron!!" V hissed, pulling Thad off you. Her expression was a mixture of annoyance towards him and concern towards, what you assumed, was you.

"I got the first aid kit!!" Uzi suddenly came in yelling, looking frantic and determined as she held the small red box.

Your head was literally spinning with confusion.

"What the hell is going on!?" You demanded.

"You're bleeding!" Thad supplied, pointing towards your legs and Uzi's bedsheets. What you saw left you mortified.

Long story short... you had started your period, ruined your clothes and girlfriend's sheets, and made all your lovers freak out thinking you were injured— which then lend to an embarrassing and awkward conversation where you had to explain to them that no you were not dying — even if you felt like it — and no N you didn't stab me with your tail please for the love of god stop screaming—

"Oh my god, please just kill me," You cried, curling in on yourself and hiding your face behind your hands.

"I'm getting a sense of déjà vu to the first day we met," Uzi said.

"Not helping!" You hissed before curling into yourself more. Now that you weren't focused on everyone screaming, you couldn't ignore the cramps you felt in your abdomen.

Mother nature really is a bitch, isn't she? Kicking a man while he's down...

"I thought you said you were fine," V murmured, her voice unusually soft as she shoved N out of the way(poor N) and moved towards you, putting a hand over your side, "You're acting as if you're in pain..."

You groaned and moved your hands to look at the other, "I am but I'm fine. It just... comes with the package."

"Well, how the hell can we send the 'package' back?" Uzi questioned in a demanding and angrily manner— as if you were being bullied or something and she was trying to find the culprit.

"You can't. Trust me, I would've sent it back by now if there was a way," You sighed.

"How can we help?" Thad asked, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting a hand on your leg. Honestly, just the feeling of having both his and V's comforting hands on you made you feel a bit better already...