All The Way Up

Chapter Four | All The Way Up

Who is Oriana Edinburgh? Meet Michael B. Jordan's mogul fiancée

All about Oriana Edinburgh, the future Mrs. Jordan.

Michael B. Jordan is no longer single. In March, the 36-year-old actor went Instagram official with interior designer Oriana Edinburgh, 35, announcing their engagement. He posted a photo of the pair on Instagram and tagged Edinburgh in the post.

Since announcing their engagement, Jordan and Edinburgh have been sharing photos, giving an exclusive look into their relationship. The couple has revealed they are set to get married in April.

Ahead, key facts to know about the woman who won the heart of People's "Sexiest Man Alive".

Edinburgh has been known to hang out with several A-listers, her cousin is singer Kelly Rowland and she is good friends with singer Michelle Williams and actress Tessa Thompson. But perhaps her most high-profile friendship moment arrived back in 2010 when she and Rihanna attended an NBA game.

Jordan and Edinburgh have been friends for years but this isn't Edinburgh's first time dating in the spotlight. Edinburgh has been linked to high-profile celebs before. She was previously linked to Usher and Idris Elba according to Us Weekly,

Edinburgh was born in Miami, Florida, and grew up in both Atlanta and Los Angeles, as reported by Vogue. Her mother, Giselle Edinburgh is a fashion designer and her father is a former NFL quarterback, Omari Edinburgh. Her parents married in 1985. "My parents did a good job of keeping us out of the spotlight and letting us have a normal childhood so we could be kids and not live life under a microscope," she told Vogue. "They let us decide if we wanted to be in the industry."

Oriana's designing career began at the ripe old age of fifteen, The Sun reports, and she designed her Godfather's whole house by herself at the age of fifteen launching her career. Oriana would go on to graduate from UCLA and open her own interior design company. "Of course, it was an honor, but it also shows girls that look like me that you can do this too, you can break into this industry and play a huge role in it. It's very achievable, it's very possible. So, I think it's very important to hold open the door for the next person and the next generation of girls that see me and are like, okay, I can do that." Oriana told Vogue of her design career.

She has designed properties for clients such as Gwen Stefani, Rihanna, Cameron Diaz, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and many more. She also has remodeled and sold a number of houses in Southern California and many states across the United States.

She has won numerous awards including the AD 100 Hall of Fame, Time Magazine the Design 100, Elle Decor A-List Designers, and Vogue Best Dressed.

Oriana is very active on social media, and in early 2014, Architectural Digest included her on a list of 15 Must-Follow Designers and Architects on Instagram. The Telegraph also noted her Instagram account as a "must-follow."

She has an eponymous luxury lifestyle brand that incorporates her own designs as well as pieces she finds at auction houses, and she sells her own furniture, lighting, home accessories, and objets d'art collections.

Prior to designing, Oriana was an accomplished pianist and planned on pursuing music professionally. But designing became her passion.

In June, Forbes revealed that Oriana has a net worth of $10.9 billion and her company was valued at $12 billion.

9 billion and her company was valued at $12 billion