TBTL Chapter 2⃣1⃣

TORN BY TWO LOVERS CHAPTER 2⃣1⃣

▫️Sean POV▫️

Watching her so shattered and infuriated, I can't stop but worry for her. I can't stop but extend my hand to help her but she doesn't take it. She doesn't appreciate what I do to help her get up.

So barricaded by anger and hatred, I know what is running inside her mind. And that is revenge.

You could see the coldness that is building up so fast inside her. That burning need for vengeance to make her dad suffer and kneel for mercy. I could see that in a Amber's eyes.

Not even a pint of pity in her eyes but only hatred and anger and in need for revenge.

She is blinded. So angry that she could eradicate another person's life. And that is not the Amber that every body knows, that is not the Amber that I've grown to like, not the Amber that always have a soft spot for every one.

And now, because of the sudden presence of her dad, a side of Amber that is never shown to anyone is already unraveled.

Her monstrous and unforgiving side, I don't know how long she can pull this off, but I know she could do it in a long time.

That malevolent side that is prevailing.

She will not give up unless the person she wants to leave would leave her life and the life of the people she loves.

I don't want her to be like this, I want her to handle the situation in a different way and perspective. I don't want her to be swallowed by hatred and hatred alone. Anger and anger alone.

To break the tension between us, "Cole, what do you plan to do now?" I asked as I averted my gaze, looking at anything but her, seeing her in so much agony and hatred pains me, hurts me as it hurts her.

She is changing and it's palpable.

Instead of answering my question, she just smiled, and got up from the bed.

I could hear nothing but silence. Silence that lets icicles form inside me.

I should do something to help her not change into a monster that I know she would and could be when I don't do something.

---

➕Amber POV➕

I stood up, taken a back by what he asked.

Now he is letting me decide on what to actually do.

If my anger could create and earthquake, I could let the existence of man and the earth cease. I could diminish what is left in this world, letting it to be destroyed by me and will destroy me.

As I looked at Sean, he seemed to say that I already made up my mind but he knew that he could help me stop whatever I'm planning. His hopes are just like his rotten dreams because the truth is, I ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND AND NO ONE COULD EVER ALTER WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY HEAD.

Churning and whirling to create the perfect scheme on how to let dad fall into my trap and let him boil in the oil that I made hot.

He did this to himself. Leaving me bitter and cold towards him.

Metal clashing with metal, that's how my brain worked to devise my revenge.

Then all the whirling and churning in my head stopped when Sean said, "what if he has an explanation to all that had happened, Cole? Don't think and act like he isn't your dad because he still really is and he still exist in your bubble of life. He took you here, in this very moment!" He paused.