3

The drive after that was all silent. Jungkook can feel that Taehyung was time to time looking at him but he behaved like he doesn't know that. He was looking either outside from the window or at his feet and thinking that when this drive will end. He sighed thinking that but "will take an hour yet" and again the monster in a human form read his mind and answered the unasked question. He looked at him for a moment before looking back at his feet. A deep chuckle left from Taehyung mouth in a soft manner, "you can sleep if you want" sleep? seriously? how can this person tell him to sleep after destroying it for forever? knowing that his family would be crying there but he can't do anything, can't he read his mind now? can't this V understand that he want to go back to his family? Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes but all he saw in the dark of eternity was his family crying, his brother, his mother crying and his father begging to V to not take their son but this person is heartless.

He didn't realize when he fall into a little nap while thinking about his family but it maybe wasn't a good option as in his dream he kept on dreaming about how he was very happy when he was a little kid but then all the incident of this disaster flood into his mind and his eyes opened. He found it better to look around outside or maybe remember the way so if he get any chance he could run or tell anyone where he actually is. When looking outside he saw many big mall's stores but the long he look the more surroundings change, From malls to an isolated area. The area has many big trees and even though it's forest its still feel like a beautiful garden because of its good care and a fixed structure but before he could admire the beauty of said forest, car stops. "Here" the deep voice echoes in the car making him quiver. He looked back and saw a black cloth held by V.

"Although you won't be able to recognize the pattern but let's not take a risk" this made Jungkook laugh a little not directly though 'let's not take a risk?' Seriously a person like him saying this. Who take many risk almost everyday telling him that he doesn't want to take a risk. "Yeh, when it's you" and hence proved that this person is a supermonster that can read anyone's mind. "I don't want to" Jungkook tried to talk back but hearing the ordering tone of the person he realized that he is just a mere puppet and nothing else. The large hands made their way to the bunny's small face reaching onto his eyes with the black cloth held by both of his hand. Taehyung start to tie the cloth around Jungkook eyes. "Is it tight?" He asked after knot but hear no response so he asked again "is it tight sweetheart?" The voice was so tender like someone is talking to a months baby. When Hearing no response again Taehyung sighed "am I asking something?" And like before He again got no reply. This time his tone become deep in a dangerous way, eyes red because of anger "you are liking to pull my nerves at the best level isn't it? But do you know what can I do?" These words were enough for Jungkook to open his mouth and reply in a void, void of any emotion voice. "Fine" he just spoke one word cause he doesn't want to talk to anyone.

"Hmm, let's go then" Taehyung ordered the driver and the car again start to move. Even though Jungkook had a cloth around his eyes he was still trying to recognize the way but at some point he gave up after realizing that the way was uneven. Let and right, in a circulatory movement but not straight. It's was no use of remembering it. The car stopped again and he wait for a good minutes until his blindfold was off.

"Here we are" he heard before the door was unlocked and then opened. He get off from the car and look around just to see a luxury mansion

 He get off from the car and look around just to see a luxury mansion