✨11✨ 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

I wake up to see someone's chest

I wake up to see someone's chest. That person has their hands wrapped around my waist tightly and their head is buried in the crook of my neck. I finally look up to see Leeknow. Oh no. What happened yesterday? I check under the blanket and sigh in relief to see all my clothes on. I push away from his strong grip and get off the bed whilst tying my hair up. I walk into Hans bathroom and do my morning routine.

After I finished I go downstairs to see Leeknow, Han and Felix already in the dining table with their food, and as usual Leeknow and Han were bickering whilst Felix was in his own little world. I go down and seat myself in the middle of Han and Leeknow, and all their attention turns to me. "Hey Mrs Hwang, how was your sleep?" Han asks with his chin rested on his palm. I roll my eyes before pouring in my cereal and milk.

After breakfast~
We are still sitting in the dining room but lix and Han are on their phones while me and Leeknow are having a chat. "Do you want me to drop you off at your husband's place?" Leeknow asks me. The question was sudden and caught me off guard and just the word 'husband' stings, but I will have to face him either way so I slowly nod. "Okay let's get going." Han and Felix's attention are on us now. "Okay call us when you get there." Shouts Felix before I close the door. The car ride was fun we had nice chats and I felt comfortable with Leeknow. As soon as I'm outside Hyunjins mansion I gulp. The house itself has its own aura. A sense of power and danger. I walk in and the maids bow. "Where's Hyunjin?" I ask a maid and she says that he's gone out looking for someone. I sigh in relief before jogging up the stairs only to see Minja in his bedroom sleeping....with no clothes on. I know me and Hyunjin hate each other..but has it gone to the extent where he will have sex with her on our wedding night? My heart feels tight. I close the room door and go to my room to sleep.

I don't know how long iv been out for but I check my phone to see that it's currently 11:42 so Hyunjin should be home. I can't seem to sleep anymore so I decide to go downstairs and have a glass of milk. I'm still only wearing Hans hoodie because I'm lazy and I can't be asked to change but anyway I wash my cup and turn around to head upstairs I bump into a hard chest, I look up rubbing my head to see Hyunjin glaring at me. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asks me with a stern voice cornering me to wall. "Why do you need to know?" I ask him trying to push last but he's just too strong so I face reality and try to stare him down. "Tell me. Why didn't you come home yesterday?" He asks me leaning down so that he's my height. "I already told you yesterday, I was at Hans place and I figured that you were doing the dirty with you doll so I didn't want to disturb you!" I say irritated. "Literally the first rule. You broke it. Don't leave the house without telling me were you were." He says coming closer and closer to me. "The fuck? I told you I was at Hans place. You dumb? What does it have to do with you anyway?" I ask him raising my voice to it's max at the end. I push past him and was about to exit the kitchen when he grabs my wrist and slams me to the wall. He then starts kissing me. I try pushing him a few time but he was just too strong. He then carries me so I'm straddling him he's still kissing me but he takes me upstairs. He then throws me on the bed and hiver over me. "Rule number 3. Since we are now married, I will be sexually active." I smirk before replying. "All you've done so far is kiss me but believe me when I say that Leeknow is a far better kisser than you." "You kissed him?" He asks, disappointment lingering in his eyes. "Yeah. You can have fun with your little toy, I don't give a shit but don't forget that you also said that we can have fun with whoever we want and the other person can't be mad." With that I push him off me and walk over to my room. I can't sleep at all and in a few minutes I hear the first door open and then slam shut.

A/N:
Guys thank you for the views I'm noticing more and more people are reading my book, but like please don't be silent and vote and add this to your reading list so that I can rank up.
Guys change of plans. So I was originally going to do something for hyunjins birthday but I'm THE MOST impatient person even and I CBA go wait 7 days for the special Hyunjin episode so I'm gonna do it maybe tomorrow or later today. But iv got other plans for Hyunjins birthday. The story would be WAYYY better if I just kept it a surprise but iv got one very impatient ass soooo.... Yh
Peace ✌️