CHAPTER-3

Jie:...me? I am.. a prince. A prince from a wizarding kingdom.

He said as his straight, neck length white hair flowed swiftly along the wind.

Nakoya's eyes widened a bit.  She was Surprised by what he had claimed he was. "A wizard?" She thought to herself.

Nakoya: wait...Prince Jie... If you don't mind me asking... what happened to you? You came out of an hourglass... were you trapped in there?

Jie's expression suddenly turned serious as he looked at the ground.

Nakoya looked down as well was about to apologize until,He chuckled a bit and said

Jie: I guess you can say that..

Jie: Hayou... Hayou Murasaki. The man behind it.

He slowly sat on a fallen tree and attempted to make a fire. He summoned fire from his hands and lit some branches he put together . He then looked at Nakoya and gestured her to sit beside him.

Nakoya: who is he? What did he do?
She said as she sat down beside him. Keeping her gaze on him the whole time.

Jie: Hayou is the  head wizard in the palace, the general. He trains the soldiers in the palace to make stronger magic and use it to make weapons more powerful. He was a very loyal, trustworthy man.. but.. one day, A few years ago, He asked me to come to down to the training hall because he had something important to say. I didn't think much about it and came down.

~FLASHBACK~

Hayou: Your highness. I apologize on bringing you here at such a late hour.

Jie: Ah, no no, general. It's alright. What is it that you need?

Hayou: well, your highness, I may not be the right person to tell you about this, but, if you look at this wall, don't you think there is something odd about it?

Jie examines the wall behind him very carefully. He noticed a little crack on the wall beside the painting. Jie then took the painting off and saw a door. It seemed to be  a    vault sort of thing with a lot of details carved and painted on it and on the center, three little holes which connected to each other.

Jie: General.... What is this?

Hayou: the secret behind how and why the magic had happened in this kingdom.

He said with a smile on his face.

Jie's blue eyes sparkled brightly and had a big smile on his face. But then, he got curious and asked.

Jie: General, how do you open this though?

Hayou: that is quite simple your highness, you just have to use your magic on the door, the stronger the magic the wider the door opens.

Without any waiting, Jie immediately summoned magic and extended both of his  arms at the door. The magic was  filling the cracks of the door slowly. Jie becoming more impatient, he put more force into it.

Hayou started to slowly back away from the prince, narrowing his eyes and bringing an evil smile on his face.

Hayou: Your highness, you surely are growing a lot stronger now don't you think?

Jie smiled.

Hayou: that may be good for you, but not me.

Jie's expression turned serious and was about to turn around until Hayou whispered while having an hourglass in front of Jie in his hand:

"Trap."

Jie got sucked into the hourglass. Hayou made a sinister laugh and looked at the hourglass and said.

Hayou: I'm sorry your highness, but I had to. After all, I don't want you out of everyone to obtain "that" power.

He walked around the hall with the hourglass and  hummed.

Hayou: hmmm, you seem to love adventures don't you, your highness?!. How about a little adventure to another land? Maybe another dimension? That would be fun don't you think? Hm? Was that a yes?

He brought his ear close to the hourglass.

Hayou: Ah, well then. Farewell prince Jie  Atsuke.

He said slowly as he opened a portal and threw the hourglass in.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Nakoya: oh.... But why would he do that?

Jie: I'm not sure why... I never understood what he meant by "that" power.

Nakoya: how long were you stuck in there?

Jie: I was 16 at the time but now I'm 120 so... 104 years-

Nakoya: WAIT WHAT? YOU'RE 120?!?!

Jie: Uh.. yes?

Nakoya: WAIT IM CONFUSED.

Jie: how old are you?

Nakoya: 16....

Jie: Ah well.. there is something you must know. Don't panic... but, in this dimension you are probably 116, wait which planet are you from?

Nakoya: earth.

Jie: oh. in this dimension and earth, there is a 100 year time Gap . So in earth years, you're 16 and so then I will be 20!

Nakoya gave him an awkward stare. "Wow.. I'm with an Adult". She said in her mind.

Nakoya: wait..so we technically travelled 100 years... anyways.Do you know where we are right now?

Jie: eh... not exactly. But if we can get a single clue.. I might know.

Nakoya suddenly remembered the carvings on the trees in the Forest. But she couldn't help stop thinking about what happened to Jie and told  him.

Nakoya: you must've been very lonely huh?

Jie: hm? Ah! Not at all. I wasn't just stuck in one place, I teleported to different lands every 4 years. Until I found a partner who tagged along with me. But,  the last 90 years inside the hourglass, I got teleported one last time until I was stuck forever. That was the planet earth. But luckily, my partner managed to get out just in time out of the hourglass using my magic. He protected me until you found me.

He said with a smile on his face:

Jie: thank you Nakoya-San..

Nakoya flushed a bit and said:

Nakoya: Um, you can Just call me Nakoya! Please don't say Nakoya-San!!!

Jie: hmm? Alright, how about Nako?

He teased her.

Nakoya's face was fully red.

Nakoya: UM UHHHHH..

Jie: hmmm?? How about Tomato-kun?

Nakoya: WHAT? NO! WHY?

Jie chuckled.

They suddenly heard the bushes rattle behind them and got serious. Nakoya hid behind Jie while he protected her. Behind the bushes. They saw a figure. A figure which was familiar to Nakoya. It was the figure back at the campsite. "It followed me here?"

Suddenly, came out a small boy.

Jie: Zorukeya??

((A/N)): I know I know I said I will be taking a break from writing cuz my hand is damaged And I did. I wrote these little by little. I was bored okay?!😭also yes I know it's a minor and and adult. But it's just a 4 year age gap!!?? don't come after me.