18-Solace.

Omniscient.

"From the moment I've met you, I've fallen more and more in love with you every single day. I love your tender heart, your beautiful smile, your perfections, and your imperfections. You're my partner in life and my one true love. I'll cherish our union and adore you forever. You are my motivation, my inspiration, and my aspiration. You understand what happiness is and where it is concealed better than anyone else. We both want a colorful and memorable life, and we can make our dreams come true if we work together. That's when I knew I want, need you for the rest of my life Every person, every mistake, every struggle had to happen so it could lead me to you and you to me. And if I had to go through all that again, I'd not even hesitate to say yes if the path lead me to you. You're my now & forever." Zafeer said looking at her with eyes full of love.

"Afiya Abduljalal Muhammad, will you please forgive me for all I've done to you, Will you please spend the rest of your life with me?" A tear fall from her eyes, "yes, yes, In Sha Allah" She said before falling down on her knees and wrapping her arms around him.

It was a peaceful solace.

"Forgive me too, for everything, am sorry, so sorry" she whispered.

He wrapped his arms around her, and nothing mattered at that moment, not even the people around them.

:(;):(;):(;)

5 days later.

Zafeer

It's been a week since we came to Québec city, and now the family have gone back home.
While me and Aafiya came back to Bobo and ChiChi.

We are now strolling in the city, while Afiya is on a video call with her girlfriend's.

I seriously think she loves them more than me.

Aghhhhhhh

I got annoyed and snatched her phone from her, "Alright girls, byee I need some alone time with my wife" I said with a smile and hang up.

"Zafeerrrreere" she whined with her melodious voice.

"Yes babyyy"

"Don't baby me, how could youuuuu" she said angrily.
She looks cute.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pull her close to me, she is so small and delicate.

God! am whipped.

"As I said I need some alone time with my wife" I said beaming at her.

She mimicked me and I laughed "Mai katon Kai"

(Big head)

I scoff "ya dea fi naki kyau"

(It's finer than yours)

"Deceive yourself"

"Am not deceiving myself, kinga fine boy" I said and she pinched me.

(You see fine boy)

"Ouchhh babee!!!"

"Suit you" she said while laughing.

I was about to pinch her back when she ran, I followed her and our laughters filled the street of Chichi.

"Afiya please, it's about to rain" I yelled

"Nooooo, let's get drench babyyy" she yelled back.

We finally reached the cottage were we have been staying, I bought the cottage in her name, but she doesn't know, women and their problems, she want it but she will say am wasting money.

Instead of entering inside we sat down outside not talking just enjoying each other's company.

Soon it starts to rain and Afiya stood up and start dancing in the rain.

I laughed "let's go inside"

"Nooooo, join meeeeeee"

"I have no other choice, then"

I said before carrying her in my arms, her tiny hands keep hitting my masculine chest but I didn't keep her down.

"You are a joy killer" she said as we step inside the cozy Cottage.

"Put me down"

"No, monkey"

She gasped "you are the biggest monkey that has ever exist"

"Thank you Madam"

"You are annoying" she huffed.

"And you are so beautiful" I said looking at her in the eye.

"My heart beats only for you" i told her,

She giggled "Don't be cheesy"

I scoff "Am not been cheesy"

"I love you"

"I love you too, so much and I will never leave you again" I said before sealing my promise with a kiss.

Ramadan Mubarak🥀🍂!
Stay tuned for the next chappyyyy
We will finally meet A'idah maybe 🥱😂💆🏻‍♀️.

Inky_pad.
Husna😻.