Porty?

I woke up, went to school, came home, and wrote a oneshot about a dude kissing his boyfriend's clone

My mental state is fucked up fr

Lego!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MK pov:

"UHGG! WHERE ARE THEY!? I LEAVE MY CLONES ALONG FOR 10 SECONDS AND THEIR ALREADY GONE!!" I shouted. I had just came home from fighting a demon and I had the use some of my clones to beat it. Three of them begged me not to poof them away and let them stay in the apartment for a bit. At first I said no but then they hit me with the puppy eyes and I gave in. "Man. I need to remind my self to do that to Red next time I want attention.". I continued to pace around my apartment and thought of some places they might have gone. I scratch my head and thought about the anti-gravity arcade. "Porty must be there! I just hope he hasn't caused any trouble.". I grab my staff off my bed and jump off my balcony. I turn into a bird and fly across town.

Red Son pov:

I sat in my workshop working on blueprints for a new machine. I've been working on this project for so long and my parents want it done by tomorrow. I was stressed way for the longest time and I didn't want to worry MK about this because I knew would be very worried. My eye twitched as I stare for the millionth time and push everything of my desk and scream in frustration. My hair burst into flames and several of my blues chase fire. I calm down and look at the burned blue prints. I didn't care anymore and I grab a fire extintioer to put it all out. I flop on my bed and sigh."What am going to do now.." I say while put a pillow on my face. " Well maybe you could start with a break firestarter~" a voice spoke. I jolt up to see no one in the room. I look towards my balcony to see a figure sit on the edge of the railing. I walk to the balcony with caution and I make a small fire in my hand. "Woahhoho hotshot~! No reason to get violent~.". The voice spoke again. I get closer to see... Mk? No. This was his clone.. Porty I think us his name. " Your one of MK'S clones. Correct?" I ask. "Bingo! You really as smart as you say hotshot~." They say while getting off the railing and walking towards me."Umm. 1 I knew that already, 2 why are you here, and 3 why do you keep calling me hotshot?" I say while slightly blushing. He giggles at my expression and begin to walk towards me. MK told me what his clones are capable of and I had no idea what their intentions were. I back into my room and we both stare at each other. I get backed up to my bed and there with the clone continuing to approach me. " Well to answer your questions hotshot~ I came cause OG would shut up about ya. So I came to see what the deal was~ And boy ya more cuter than ya pictures. And when I tell you... Those pics don't do you any justice~" He said while smirking. He gets really close to me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. " Sooo~ If ya don't mind~ I want to know what a kiss from you is like~." He saids while pushing his body towards mine. "Umm I-i don't know. W-what would-" " OG think? Well one I'm technically MK. So kissing me would be just like kissing him. And two, who said that OG had to find out~?" He said with a toothy grin. I thought about for a moment and maybe this is the break I needed. "Sure. Let's just make it quick." I say while getting pushed on the bed. I sat up and Porty sat in my lap. I put both my hands on his waist and hold him there.I looked up as I was about to lean in and then he quickly smashed our lips together. The was soft and passionate but quickly got rougher as we continued. I adored the noise he made as we kissed. I liked his bottom lick to ask for an entrance but he denied. I felt a smirk grow on his face as I knew was toying with me. "Oh so that's how it is~." say in my head. I take one of my hand and smack his ass. He gasp and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue in. I began to French kiss him roughly and he soon does that same. I continue to slide my tongue in and out of his mouth earning many sweet noises. I pull off his mouth with a string of salava connecting us" Damn~ Weren't you acting all cocky moment ago. What's the the matter~." " Y-you shut up! I didn't expect you to grab my ass!" He shouted." Woah. Look who got all touchy all of a sudden~ What? You mad~". "Pfft as if! It just to me by surprise. It's not like I didn't like it tho~" He said seductively. I grin as I grab his ass again which surprised him. I laugh and go to continue our little make out session.

Later cause I'm lazy

Still Red Son pov:

I sat back at my desk on my laptop just finishing my project. I sigh in relief as I look back a the clone laying on my bed, passed out. He had hickeys all over his neck and chest, his jacket was coming off his shirt, and his pink glasses coming of his face. I may have been more stressed than I thought I was and took it all out on the clone. I walk over to see if he was ok. "You ok?" I say to the clone. "More than ok hotshot. Know I see why OG is in love with you~". I blush as th3 clone laughed. I get a notification from my phone from MK and I read it aloud.

Red Son's Phone

MK❤️🍜: Hey Red! My clones escaped and are somewhere around the city. I've been looking for an hour now and I just wanted to warn u. I'm coming over to ur house around 7:30 so just wanted to let u know u. Anyways let me know if u see them. See ya 🥰

When I look at the time and it's 7:27. "Oh shit! Well since OG will be here any time now I'm just gonna bounce. But! Before I go~." He says while sitting up and places a short kiss on my lips. He putted away and wink at me before walking back to my balcony. "See ya cutie~." He says while turning into a bird and flying away. I turn back yo my desk and sit down. A few moments later the real MK shows up. "Red! Did one of my clones come here?" He say while walking towards me. " What? Of course not! I haven't seen one of your cl-" " Which one?" " ....Porty" " I know. When I shot that text I was out on the balcony." He said with a while crossing his arms. "Are you mad?" "A little but we can talk about that later. For now I'm going after Porty." "Ok." " I'll be back later" He then leans towards my ear "Hotshot~" He then runs out and jumps off the balcony turns into a bird. Leaving me there, blushing and on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall! I'm still working on the discord and I think that I'll make another book to but it will be an au. I don't have it planed out as much but il let yall know. Anyway tell me if I shod continue this but with the other two clones. With that being said...

Bye!!